GDT: Bruins at Panthers, 7 p.m. EST, March 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
You know on Kitchen Nightmares where Chef Gordon Ramsay goes and screams at everyone owners staff etc and tells them their shit and their businesses culture is shit etc.

We need that but for this franchise.

Here's what's really funny about it, though:

Ramsay stopped doing Kitchen Nightmares because the restaurants kept closing. You know why they kept closing? Two major reasons:

1. The restaurants were already so screwed that they agreed to be on the show simply to have more assets to liquidate or a higher sale value.

2. The restaurant managers immediately went back to doing what they were doing before Gordon showed up.

I'm not sure which of these scenarios would be worse for the Panthers.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just looking at my notes from last night, that overtime loss now puts the Panthers overtime record at 2-4. Their record in shootouts is 3-4.

That's eight points left on the table. :ha:

Reactions: harv33173

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
They played decent in front of Driedger why can't they play like that in front of the other 2 goalies?

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Watching much of the B's game on TV, it looked like the D coverage was better...more aggressive toward limiting space for the B's forwards. Not really sure if it had anything to do with Driedger being in net or not. But during the week, the comments from the players about the last few days practice since the Flames game, and making some changes expecting better results, bothered me...It took 66 games to realize that something needed to change?? Something really stinks here...

Yeah it's infuriating. Its like not only the players but the coaching staff is on a permanent vacation down here.

Reactions: Boothinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad