Confirmed with Link: 2024 NHL Global Series: Dallas vs Florida in Tampere, Finland

Olax

Jun 15, 2009
Which one of the games is the Panthers "home" game? Not sure if the ticket companies are displaying it in the North American format (away team - home team) or European/Finnish format (home team - away team)

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Well, I just bought 2 tickets for each of the 2 games on lippu.fi. Finland, here I come!

It was not cheap though, got lower bowl tickets behind the benches at 373 € for the first game, and upperdeck seats in the corner for 223 €.

The low-price section seems either already sold out or not available for purchase yet - could not get any info. It was also not possible several times to buy more than 1 ticket in most open categories.

At least I am set for now. I wish everybody else success on getting tickets, and maybe see you there!

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Well, I just bought 2 tickets for each of the 2 games on lippu.fi. Finland, here I come!

It was not cheap though, got lower bowl tickets behind the benches at 373 € for the first game, and upperdeck seats in the corner for 223 €.

The low-price section seems either already sold out or not available for purchase yet - could not get any info. It was also not possible several times to buy more than 1 ticket in most open categories.

At least I am set for now. I wish everybody else success on getting tickets, and maybe see you there!

How were you able to buy tickets already? They don't go on sale until Friday morning I thought.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
This is so f***ing stupid you cant choose your seats

Also only some expensive tickets are for sale early

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Did anyone else get tickets?
I was checking again yesterday if I could get some cheaper tickets for a group of friends, but no dice. Hard to believe how quickly they seem to have sold them.

Otherwise I have 2 tickets for each game

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I was checking again yesterday if I could get some cheaper tickets for a group of friends, but no dice. Hard to believe how quickly they seem to have sold them.

Otherwise I have 2 tickets for each game

The ticket system is so broken. My friend was able to buy one ticket last night

• Wow
Reactions: austropanther

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
The ticket system is so broken. My friend was able to buy one ticket last night
It depends on the category it seems. I wanted 2 Standard tickets for 229 € each, but I could just book 1. So Ibwent to the Dynamic categorie where very surprisingly I could get more (for 330 € each)... bad booking experience

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
It depends on the category it seems. I wanted 2 Standard tickets for 229 € each, but I could just book 1. So Ibwent to the Dynamic categorie where very surprisingly I could get more (for 330 € each)... bad booking experience

I dont how but in Finland they always f*** these things up

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Yeah, a nation that at the same time is the happiest place in the world and has the most suicides, it’s certainly a pretty interesting place to visit… or live…
I loved my year in Mikkeli. But in the end you might be right, it is fine if you don't overextend the dosis ;)

Reactions: KW

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Yeah, a nation that at the same time is the happiest place in the world and has the most suicides, it’s certainly a pretty interesting place to visit… or live…

Yeah that survey is the biggest joke ever

Reactions: VIMMM and KW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad