Confirmed with Link: 2024 NHL Global Series: Dallas vs Florida in Tampere, Finland

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Happy for our fans in Finland...hoping these road trips treat us better than they have in the past!

Reactions: harv33173

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
The arena they will play in is brand new. You can actually get a hotel room with a sight of the ice. The arena is also top of a train station that you can easily get to Helsinki.

Yes, that's Finland 2nd biggest city

1708161435777.png

1708161489394.png

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
The arena they will play in is brand new. You can actually get a hotel room with a sight of the ice. The arena is also top of a train station that you can easily get to Helsinki.

Yes, that's Finland 2nd biggest city

View attachment 821058

View attachment 821059
This is amazing! Considering visiting Helsinki then taking the train to Tampere for the game. This hotel is wild.

Reactions: Chaos2k7 and Mogo

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Happy for our Finnish fans and still just thrilled that our team is no longer a global joke.

Sucks that we're going to have like four games in the first two months of the season, though. :laugh:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Hopefully we could get some kinda meet up at the game. I wish Panthers could somehow help us out with this. I tried it before but never got response from Panthers
If they responded they’d worry that next they’ll have to admit they’re getting all their best coaching and GM’ing advice right here from HF boards!

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Already been twice! I'm looking forward to doing this again! Thinking my wife and I might do Tampere for the games and then take the train up to Rovaniemi to try a second shot at seeing the Northern Lights!

Last edited:
Reactions: RogerRoger

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
If they responded they’d worry that next they’ll have to admit they’re getting all their best coaching and GM’ing advice right here from HF boards!

Back in the 90's. You could actually email anyone from Panthers front office. The emails were on the website. I emailed Steve Dangerfield (team president?) back in 2001 about me visiting Florida and if I could get into the locker room after the game. He actually responded the next day and say Yes, that I need to goto info after the game and show me identification. They actually pulled threw and took me down there. I got to meet Jokinen and talked finnish to him he was kinda in shock somebody talking finnish.

I actually emailed GM Bryan Murray about a UFA named Brian Rafalski to sign him in like 98 or 99 .... I was a kid back then ;) He didnt respond then NJ signed him within a year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad