HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I'd like to thank the Blue Jacket organization for giving me the opportunity to bring this franchise to the next level. We gonna do a retool, as I believe the answer is in the room. I've already had some calls and want to get some guys that are gonna drag you into the fight. Brendan Gallagher and Pierre Luc Dubois are now Blue Jackets and we want to thank Adam Fantilli for his time with us.

3b29ff482b5b92b616de323b2fd876b8.jpg

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Bergevin would be fine for Columbus. They wouldn't win a cup but he'd have no trouble handing out big contracts to mediocre players and squeak into the playoffs like the Islanders.

They won't ever attract the talent needed for a cup anyways.
Now he can add the “tough to attract talent” to the“centers are hard to come by” or “this isn’t PlayStation” endless list of excuses .:nod:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Reported by the media, but Columbus is also looking at Mark Hunter, Mathieu Darche, and Chris MacFarland according to them. It's not just MB.
Darche won't be a bridesmaid forever. Feels like this might be the one he'll finally get. He's sure as hell smarter than freaking Bergie and he's got decent experience now. The only things Bergie has on him are flashy suits and a sense of humor.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad