vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Montgomery keeps delivering.

3RJk4yy.gif

z1EXuZt.gif

(thx to Koivu11 for the last gif)
Looking like Claude Julien, maybe it's a Bruins thing.

Is it possible to short a hockey franchise?
Only if it's publicly traded, which I think is not something the league allows.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
I saw some BOS fans shootings strays "Subban and Markov [are to blame for] setting the tone in the playoffs with their embellishment". WTF! Once BOS loses this season's cycle is complete: all our enemies will have had their hearts broken.

Reactions: windycity

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I was watching the Nucks - Oilers game yesterday and Bouchard is hands down the Oilers best dman and not only offensively but defensively it's between him and Ekholm. The other guys can't get the puck out of the zone. Ceci is awful.
Another D that plays well is Desharnais. His determination to go from an ECHL player to a very good 5/6 Dman is commendable

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Its time to f***ing destroy this franchise. Knock their 1st into the back of the non playoff teams this year, make them ineligible to win the lottery for a 5 year period, hand them a massive fine, and force them to forfeit their first in one of the upcoming 3 drafts.

f*** these guys. This is two incidents after Aldrich.

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Is it a coincidence that as soon as Nichushkin goes out that the team collectively plays terrible and has no energy. Was he the one responsible for ''bringing the energy'' ?;):dunno:

• Wow
Reactions: FloJack

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Its time to f***ing destroy this franchise. Knock their 1st into the back of the non playoff teams this year, make them ineligible to win the lottery for a 5 year period, hand them a massive fine, and force them to forfeit their first in one of the upcoming 3 drafts.

Nah, the NHL will just punish the sens

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

It's insane that Ottawa was the one who had to forfeit one of their 1st for Vegas fiasco in trading Dadonov just because nobody asked him about his no trade list...

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Hockey fans like to shoot from the hip and get hysterical/emotional when it comes to social commentary but the CHI sexual assault claims that came up today seem unlikely to lead anywhere for the simple reason the accused party had no formal connection to the CHI organization.

1715788925731.png

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Hockey fans like to shoot from the hip and get hysterical/emotional when it comes to social commentary but the CHI sexual assault claims that came up today seem unlikely to lead anywhere for the simple reason the accused party had no formal connection to the CHI organization.

View attachment 871166
Still waiting on the other player who came forward to charge their organization with sexual assault allegations.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

View attachment 871166
gotta give her credit, she picked a good target. Forget that there is no one left from the organization from 14 years ago, the jersey is still the same.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010

View attachment 871166
Yeah... whatever statement Chicago comes out with should be taken with a massive grain of salt. "Zero tolerance policy" is rich coming from them lmao.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Leafs of the West. Overly reliant on their superstars and powerplay.
Difference though is their superstars actually deliver in the playoffs. Their depth tho…yeeesh… just like the Leafs.

I'm happy for Pickard. After Boeser scored, they showed his parents in the stands and it looked like his mom was about to cry. I'm sure they're over joyed now.

Oilers need to stick with him. He was steady. He finished with a .905 save percentage. Skinner was doing .775 lol

If Skinner was able to provide league average goaltending, this would had been a sweep or at least a 3-1 series lead.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Imagine going from Kakkalainen to Bergevin.

If I'm a BJs fan, I'd jump off a bridge.
Bergs going to Colombus. I figured he'd get another job. Got team to finals vast majority can't do it. 32 jobs, odds good he lands another GM site. .

Bergs smart enough to build good defense. Most goals come off east-west passes and screened goalie. Big heavy defense can shut most that down in playoffs.

Had the future Blueline stacked with Guhle, Wifi, Romanov, and Mailloux. That front 4 good as it gets someday.

This chowder head we got now traded Romanov, first pairing young D nothing back so far. Traded 36 goal scorer in Toffoli nothing back. Traded Lekhonen got took to cleaners on that trade. Those 3 high end pieces all we got is injury prone or junk.

• Haha
Reactions: dgeezus

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Bergevin would be fine for Columbus. They wouldn't win a cup but he'd have no trouble handing out big contracts to mediocre players and squeak into the playoffs like the Islanders.

They won't ever attract the talent needed for a cup anyways.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad