Player Discussion Mason Lohrei

The Colonel

Jul 7, 2008
I’m sick and tired of reject scouts, who couldn’t get an actual NHL job, plying their services for media and their poor projections becoming gospel for hockey fans.

Mason Lohrei is an exceptional young talent. Those who prayed to the church of Corey Pronman etc are in for a rude awakening. Bruins have a solid prospect pool.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I’m sick and tired of reject scouts, who couldn’t get an actual NHL job, plying their services for media and their poor projections becoming gospel for hockey fans.

Mason Lohrei is an exceptional young talent. Those who prayed to the church of Corey Pronman etc are in for a rude awakening. Bruins have a solid prospect pool.
We got to stop worrying about the prospect rankings. These are just based on abundance of high skill talent. Basically any teams that are bad for a long time and have had lots of first round picks are at the top. It makes perfect sense to me. Bruins are good at drafting and developing. They almost never have first round picks and when they do it’s like 25+.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
He has made great progress this year, and we are seeing into the future with his skillset, which is needed on the backend.

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
Please please please get him off the top pair, he's getting eaten alive. On the 3rd goal he didn't realize that Barkov beat the two forwards coming back and he was the only thing between him and the goal, instead of playing center field he went to shove the other Panthers player out of the slot and cleared the path for him. Swayman bailed him out in other points in that game, like when he let Tarasenko get behind him. 3rd pair with Peeke is ideal, top pair vs the iron is not going well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad