Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 2 7:14 PM - Toronto at BRUINS - B's will have a goalie - Boston leads the series 1-0 - NESN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He's definitely got a back issue, I can tell just by how he moves (& doesn't) in this video. I move that carefully too when my back is hurting.
My first thought as well. It sucks getting old.

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
Grizz has been good .Monty had him with McAvoy to which was smart .He frustrates players with how quick he pivots and moves pucks.Again he has been playing well.
I'm not a huge Grizz fan by any means, but when he is on his game he is excellent at retrieving and getting the puck up ice. I think for this series he is an excellent asset.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
He's definitely got a back issue, I can tell just by how he moves (& doesn't) in this video. I move that carefully too when my back is hurting.
I've looked that way on more than one occasion in the last 6 months.

• Wow
Reactions: BMC

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
If Nylander plays tonight, there needs to be a team mandate to hit him anywhere and everywhere possible and make him wish he never got back out of bed.

Reactions: Carl Hungus

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
If Nylander plays tonight, there needs to be a team mandate to hit him anywhere and everywhere possible and make him wish he never got back out of bed.

Don't think that's going to happen. He looks like his low back or groin are presently made of styrofoam.

Reactions: BMC and PB37

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
8ys5hnj.gif
Has Renee ever waived the flag ?
I think he'd be a good choice.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Everybody knows, each game gets tougher than the last one. I think they have the luxury of being able to reference last year and up 3-1 all playoff long so they should come out with what it takes. Same type of game as game 1, just don't fall into those holding the lead lapses they have done before. Just keep bringing it and bringing it all night long and they will be just fine.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
The more I ponder Monty's snarky Wordle quote, the more I think they are starting Ullmark tonight.

Anyone who is worth a damn in rock paper scissors, Risk, or Chess, knows it's Linus tonight.

If he doesn't start Linus tonight, he cannot start him until there is trouble somehow along the line these playoffs. If he starts Linus when there is trouble, it's actually far worse. Now you're making starts scared (see last year).

Monty being able to swap in a low pressure position of strength is the key (home, up 1, in charge). If you start and Linus wins, you're a genius. If you start and Linus loses, fine, Sway gets the rest of the series.

It's now or never imho. If the rotation starts to rumble, it might rumble into June. Worth the risk up 1-0....

Btw if starting a Vezina winner in his prime is a "mistake", let's agree it's a pretty small one. Go for it Monty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad