Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Talbot good

Kempe hot.

Team playing as a unit.

I would bump Byfield down to L3 and try Fiala again or even Dubois.

Before the playoffs.

I f the KIngs need to fall in the standings to face the Nucks in the end,

I not only rest the commonly disrespected here veterans but tell those playing,

"Don't worry about the score just make damn sure you do not get injured even if you have to give up a goal."

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Wait, how many bedtime stories did you have to tell her?

Also betting on QB for offense these days is quite risky

Well, she wanted to have a drawing contest with three different subjects first... Then she relented and brushed her teeth, Finally I read her the last chapter of a book we'd been reading for a week-and-a-half.

Just the way it goes sometimes. For comparison my son just came by in the middle of this for a hug goodnight and that was it for him. He's older and easy maintenance.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Well, she wanted to have a drawing contest with three different subjects first... Then she relented and brushed her teeth, Finally I read her the last chapter of a book we'd been reading for a week-and-a-half.

Just the way it goes sometimes. For comparison my son just came by in the middle of this for a hug goodnight and that was it for him. He's older and easy maintenance.
Love it. Been there, its what DVRs are for anyway.

Reactions: Choralone

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Edmonton beats Calgary. That puts Edmonton 3 points back with a game in hand on Vancouver. Meaning we have a slight chance to play Vancouver in the first round

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Great win. Besides the short-hander played well. Adrien was a beast. I think we match well with the Casucks. Any other team we get smoked.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Kings have to figure out how to bring back Arvidsson after this year! He's one of those Vets that just brings it every game and enjoys playing and its contagious!!!

Got to get Byfield going and if Dubois is contributing along with everyone else look the Fukc out

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
@lumbergh

say-the-line-bart.gif
When the Kings score 4 they win!

• Haha
Reactions: Surf Nutz

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
outmuscled by blake lizotte

tyler myers, quit hockey now
So when Myers tripped Lizotte does he get the gate for tripping a Midget...that should carry additional time right since Myers is 6-9 and Lizotte is what 4-6

Thats uncle + tits = aunt if ever there was one
Dubois is fine,watch him amp it up come play-off time and the naysayers will be saying what then...

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Want to see the Kings score often and plenty... run up the goal count against the Quackers on Tuesday and lets see the Kings with 3-4(Kempe,Fiala,Kopi and Moore) Thirty goal scorers and a couple more)Danault and Dubois) 20 goal scorers to go with Rookie Laferriere and the always intense Arvidsson

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I will not be one to forgive.
I just dont see it happening anyway. He has such lazy habits that are ingrained in the way he plays.. hard to suddenly stop on a dime and back check hard when you are used to doing a gradual 180 arc and loafing back into the play

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
We shall see. A lot would be forgiven for his pathetic debut season if he plays like a man in the playoffs.
He's playing 3rd line right and he's often been played with differing linemates except Laferriere who's played mostly with PL so lets cut him some slack...and lets not forget he hasn't gotten a lot of PP time either to fatten up the stats...keeping Fiala on with PL is going to turn Magic...

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I just dont see it happening anyway. He has such lazy habits that are ingrained in the way he plays.. hard to suddenly stop on a dime and back check hard when you are used to doing a gradual 180 arc and loafing back into the play
I fully expect him to have a few really good games in the playoffs. And it won't be enough for me. Still want him gone.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Great win. Besides the short-hander played well. Adrien was a beast. I think we match well with the Casucks. Any other team we get smoked.
If the KIngs play the Canucks remember they will be getting a couple of big boys back in Demko and Elias Lindholm so this may even things up a bit more...having said that I like LA's chances against the Vancouver squad better than anyone else

Reactions: ru4reals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad