GDT: 2023-24 season game 77 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:00pm 4/6/24

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
At first Kempe was like nah I'm too tired to make a rush. Then he changed his mind.
Dont you think he was sandbagging it on purpose to get hughes to relax?

"A boarding penalty shall be imposed on any player who checks or pushes a defenseless opponent in such a manner that causes the opponent to hit or impact the boards violently or dangerously."

What part of that hit was violent or dangerous? At what time was Hughes defenseless?
Its judgment call by the ref where it was dangerous - but thats a classic hit to the numbers next to the boards - its always called except if its against Byfield

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Man I badly want to see these 2 teams play each other in the 1st round, great game. We really do match up well against these foos.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Dont you think he was sandbagging it on purpose to get hughes to relax?

Its judgment call by the ref where it was dangerous - but thats a classic hit to the numbers next to the boards - its always called except if its against Byfield
I don't think so because he was legitimately gassed. I think when he realized Hughes was dead tired as well he changed his mind and went for it.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I don't think so because he was legitimately gassed. I think when he realized Hughes was dead tired as well he changed his mind and went for it.
Fun play no matter what happened there.. very cool it was against the flopper that caused the penalty

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Great game ruined by missing on the last leg of my parlay, I bet on Byfield to get two shots on goal and he didn’t even come close to getting one shot on goal, he did f***ing nothing all game and it cost me 40$.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
IMG_2308.jpeg

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
The only thing I asked for was a Kings win on my birthday, score checking seems like they almost let it get close, but now I get to watch the Kings beat the Nucks (and their touchy fanbase) on the Bally Replay as a gift!

Great day. Thank you Kings!

Reactions: Surf Nutz

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Great game ruined by missing on the last leg of my parlay, I bet on Byfield to get two shots on goal and he didn’t even come close to getting one shot on goal, he did f***ing nothing all game and it cost me 40$.
betting on the kings offense? shoulda known better

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
  • Haha
Reactions: SlimCharles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad