Wireless gaming mice

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Sep 19, 2008
To be fair Logitech is pretty dominant in the market and is the only wireless mouse I've been using for years. There's a few knockoffs or cheap alternatives but for daily wireless use you can't beat Logitech

That said...some of the models have mouse buttons that get a little quirky after regular use. But for the most part these mice are 15 dollars and pretty durable

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I don't tolerate input lag well, so I stick to wired. "Wireless gaming" seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. That said, I admit that I haven't tried a recent high-end wireless mouse, so I don't know how good they've gotten. Even if they feel indistinguishable, though, I'm personally not going to pay $100 for one when I can get the same responsiveness from a $15 wired one. I don't find the cord nearly unsightly enough to pay that much to eliminate it (and then have to worry about battery life). That's just me, though. I know that others prefer a more organized, minimalist desk.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't tolerate input lag well, so I stick to wired. "Wireless gaming" seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me. That said, I admit that I haven't tried a recent high-end wireless mouse, so I don't know how good they've gotten. Even if they feel indistinguishable, though, I'm personally not going to pay $100 for one when I can get the same responsiveness from a $15 wired one. I don't find the cord nearly unsightly enough to pay that much to eliminate it (and then have to worry about battery life). That's just me, though. I know that others prefer a more organized, minimalist desk.
yeah this is why most streamers use wired mice. honestly having a cable drag the mouse is usually pretty uncomfortable

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I got a deal on an Asus P702 Gladius at like 50% off due to some deal on Asus Products when I bought my 1440p monitor from Best Buy for my build. I mostly use an Xbox controller anyway, so I wasn't being that picky on mouse and keyboard.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Everyone sings high praise for the Logitech pro superlight. I got one like a year ago, and while its a solid mouse, I still just prefer using my g403 instead due to the size. The superlight is pretty small and would sometimes cramp my hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad