GDT: Trade deadline 2021: Monday at 3pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Wow! I really don't remember that, but obviously you do.
Thanks for keeping tabs on me, borderline stalker. I really can't post anything with other people rushing to question what I'm saying. Kind of annoying, but mostly just weird. :help:

It just really stood out when you said it.

Yes, I have a pretty good memory. It is both a blessing and a curse.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Guys, stop being annoying f***s. Enjoy the good season and stop attacking other posters because a less than exciting deadline.

We have an over 99% chance of making playoffs despite injuries. Thursday, we'll have two skilled offensive players in line-up plus a hard shot on defense. Would I have enjoyed a big move? Yeah, but it's fine if not

Reactions: Two4Fighting

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Damn scott Laughton re-signed in Philly for 5yrs at 3per? That’s a solid deal

with all the trades today, what’s left?

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Guys, stop being annoying f***s. Enjoy the good season and stop attacking other posters because a less than exciting deadline.

We have an over 99% chance of making playoffs despite injuries. Thursday, we'll have two skilled offensive players in line-up plus a hard shot on defense. Would I have enjoyed a big move? Yeah, but it's fine if not

Lundell is a bust

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Zito’s thinking, to Pat or not to Pat, that’s the question.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
TSN still saying Judge is a hot commodity on the market right now, and either Tampa Bay or Boston would be foolish not to make a serious pitch for him. Especially Boston, seeing how it would be an extended tryout for a contract next season. They're saying it could also work in Tampa because Judge's salary is so cheap.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
TSN still saying Judge is a hot commodity on the market right now, and either Tampa Bay or Boston would be foolish not to make a serious pitch for him. Especially Boston, seeing how it would be an extended tryout for a contract next season. They're saying it could also work in Tampa because Judge's salary is so cheap.
Inside the división is dumb.

I bet its Luo and a dman for Bennett

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
212251.gif

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie

Same.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier is great if you're into Marvel stuff

Don’t like the Falcon character, and wasn’t looking to that series, but I have to approve... Falcon and the Winter Soldier IS great !

Do I have to watch the whole Titan-verse so I can enjoy Kong vs Godzilla ? Are the previous movies enjoyable too ?

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Don’t like the Falcon character, and wasn’t looking to that series, but I have to approve... Falcon and the Winter Soldier IS great !

Do I have to watch the whole Titan-verse so I can enjoy Kong vs Godzilla ? Are the previous movies enjoyable too ?

Godzilla (2014) is fun, so is Skull Island. I didn't see the second Godzilla movie, but you can catch one of those recap vids on Youtube like I did

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
So those are our new boards ? LOL

Sam Bennett gets traded and it goes crashing ?

My god, this is terrible and laughable... A trade-deadline with no activities and they crash for an hour... LOL

Terrible, terrible... So terrible it is funny.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007

Relentless!! Debbie Downers working overtime today.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

I'd watch them all to be honest. They are all connected

Godzilla 2014 8/10
King Kong 8/10
Godzilla King of Monsters 6/10
then Zilla vs Kong 8.7/10

My personal rankings.

KoM is definitely the weakest of the 4 movies. Really liked Skull Island. But I do love me some Kaiju action

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I'd watch them all to be honest. They are all connected

Godzilla 2014 8/10
King Kong 8/10
Godzilla King of Monsters 6/10
then Zilla vs Kong 8.7/10

My personal rankings.

KoM is definitely the weakest of the 4 movies. Really liked Skull Island. But I do love me some Kaiju action

Not big into Titans-thing...

But I LOVED Skull Island...

And I’m kind of nostalgic of the Godzilla movie of 98...

With all the fuss around Godzilla vs Kong, I was thinking about watching that Titan-verse saga !

I’m off for the next few weeks, so I’ll catch up on that, you guys convinced me. Thank you ! ;)

Reactions: Chaos2k7

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
One other point: we might have added three players that we'll play on the PP.

I think we'll see
Huby-Barky-Horny
Yandle-Montour

Gusev-Verhaege-Bennett
Forsling/Nuti-Vatrano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad