Player Discussion The Slaf Thread - Parabolic Growth Edition

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Kid has personality? Trade him!!!
Not yet, Laval first and, if he doesn't tone down his passion and competitive nature, then we trade him. Because you know, going to Laval fixed Xhekaj so maybe it can fix Slaf. How dare he be so passionate and competitive :sarcasm:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Or gay boys (I'm not gay, but I understand gay boys have a big crush on him) because he is way more sexy than my girlfriend.

8q7n32.jpg

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Very critical of refs with speech laced with profanities at least twice so far at the tourney (shown on TV). A bit arrogant/cocky in comments.

Funny thing, totally unknown to me when I gave my thoughts, I found this link this morning:

Might be unreliable clickbait, though, so again I stress that I made my comments independently.

What a terrible day to be literate in French.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
The summer of 2013 was… pretty funny. We had bridged Subban to a ridiculous low bridge deal and folks defended it. Then Subban wins the Norris and we wind up giving 9 mil later on. So incredibly dumb.

And then in the cheesiest move ever, MB trades the guy before the new deal kicked in. It was such a Bergevin way of doing things and encapsulates everything that’s wrong with him. What a stupid dumbass he was.
I defended the bridge, IIRC. Boy was I wrong.

Reactions: Miller Time

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I defended the bridge, IIRC. Boy was I wrong.
It’s okay for us to be wrong. We’re a bunch of schmoes on a message board. But MB is a GM and should know better. That’s not how you treat a player.

As for bridging Slaf, I’m not in favour of it. But if we do, I can assure you we won’t try to screw him.

Personally I’m in favour of a CC/Suzuki type deal.

Reactions: Miller Time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad