OT: Out of town scoreboard

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Gudas looks really good :(

Gudas' problem is going to be the combination of his age and his style of play. He's going to break down more (like what we saw some of down the stretch and in the playoffs last season).

I don't know, it was great to have him here, but I think the team was correct to pass on that contract. Too many other guys that have to be signed.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I said on Twitter at the end of last season that Levi wasn’t ready and was attacked and told that he’s got similarities to Hasek and that he is way better than Spencer Knight. LOL

Reactions: Dread Clawz

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I said on Twitter at the end of last season that Levi wasn’t ready and was attacked and told that he’s got similarities to Hasek and that he is way better than Spencer Knight. LOL
I just came into this thread to post how Levi has had a really tough season so far.
That was a bad performance last night against Calgary.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
IMG_2794.jpeg

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'm watching the Ducks @ Coyotes home opener this afternoon.

Frankie with an excellent backcheck early.
If his good games could just ever out number his bad games, he'd be a really good complete all around player.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I'm watching the Ducks @ Coyotes home opener this afternoon.

Frankie with an excellent backcheck early.
If his good games could just ever out number his bad games, he'd be a really good complete all around player.

Coyotes and Flyers have impressed me early on. Have seen them both play twice and it's encouraging for those fanbases, as long as Torts "tough love" strategy works in Philly

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania

I will always root for Levi, but I think he settles in as a backup in the long-term, or a 1B. Buffalo still doesn't have their goalie of the future .

Gudas' problem is going to be the combination of his age and his style of play. He's going to break down more (like what we saw some of down the stretch and in the playoffs last season).

I don't know, it was great to have him here, but I think the team was correct to pass on that contract. Too many other guys that have to be signed.
Yup, we had him in some of his best years. Time to move on though. In this business you have to be cutthroat aside from your core players.

Reactions: Laus723

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad