Official 2024 NHL Draft Thread

dgaspari

Feb 13, 2008
Let's do something creative. return to the Blue Jackets their second-round pick for Gavin Brindly. He signed with Columbus and will be available to play next year in the. NHL. He could provide the Flyers with immediate depth as a middle 6 center.

it would also be beneficial for Columbus. The Blue Jackets have depth at center and have 2 top 5 center picks in Johnson and Fantelli. there might not be room for Brindly. it would be better for Columbus to gain an asset for a player who probably will not help your team soon

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Let's do something creative. return to the Blue Jackets their second-round pick for Gavin Brindly. He signed with Columbus and will be available to play next year in the. NHL. He could provide the Flyers with immediate depth as a middle 6 center.

it would also be beneficial for Columbus. The Blue Jackets have depth at center and have 2 top 5 center picks in Johnson and Fantelli. there might not be room for Brindly. it would be better for Columbus to gain an asset for a player who probably will not help your team soon

The Flyers trading for and inserting a 5'9" Center into a Torts lineup is not likely.

Reactions: BiggE

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I really don’t think this could happen but…To unlock another fear, Button’s latest mock has Jett Luchanko to the Flyers. I know it’s only Button, but the Flyers do have a bit of history with surprise late riser picks 🤣
I suspect that the Flyers are a Free Space for lesser talent when prognosticators like Button fill out their mocks.

Reactions: Tarpongg

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly

This makes no sense for the Blue Jackets my boi

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
Wheeler's most recent mock last week gave us Catton. Also mentioned Helenius who was gone.
Pronman posted one yesterday and went Yakemchuk. He mentioned Catton and Iginla as making a lot of sense. Catton was gone, Iginla was available.

Reactions: Tarpongg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad