GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2021-2022 All Leagues Info!

What draft time would you prefer?

• Total voters

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Jonathan Huberdoh gave me a smack down this past week, this league is tough! I tried to catch up with some late pickups for stats but he caught on and did the same. :surrenderNow I get to face the current champ this week. :popcorn:

Reactions: CHGoalie27

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Honestly I’m shocked you dropped him. That’s the kind of anchor I would allow to cause my ship to sink lol.
Too many zeros across the stat lines, not even a hit. My tolerance for underperforming players maxed out last week lol. Of course he got a goal and assist the day after. He will be good for you I’m sure, I’ll keep digging in the bargain bin looking for gems.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Too many zeros across the stat lines, not even a hit. My tolerance for underperforming players maxed out last week lol. Of course he got a goal and assist the day after. He will be good for you I’m sure, I’ll keep digging in the bargain bin looking for gems.
I already gave up on goals/assists on draft day, but Kaner maybe makes me competitive for those if he rebounds. Also justifies picking Marner, who I don’t really need otherwise.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Jonathan Huberdoh gave me a smack down this past week, this league is tough! I tried to catch up with some late pickups for stats but he caught on and did the same. :surrenderNow I get to face the current champ this week. :popcorn:
LOL I may be in first place for most of every season ::breathes on nails, wipes on collar:: but I do believe the current Champ is none other than @Thunderheart and i want my title back!

Reactions: JP Mick

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
There’s nothing quite like seeing your starting goalie get off to a great start…

35.18 GAA 0.250 SV

what I really want to know is how did the whole world but Seattle and I know that Grubhubber was a farce?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@JP Mick You rat bastid...as soon as I saw you picked him up, I knew.

Long before puck drop, I f***ing knew.

Motherf...

I knew.

Good play. Out of any player in the league.

No matter the score, you win this week.

...right below the belt...

Got dammit. Good show old man.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
@JP Mick You rat bastid...as soon as I saw you picked him up, I knew.

Long before puck drop, I f***ing knew.

Motherf...

I knew.

Good play. Out of any player in the league.

No matter the score, you win this week.

...right below the belt...

Got dammit. Good show old man.
Demko? Lol. I also got 5 hits and plus 1 from Boro and Schenn. I’m trying to stop the bleeding, I’m losing every week lately

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Demko? Lol. I also got 5 hits and plus 1 from Boro and Schenn. I’m trying to stop the bleeding, I’m losing every week lately
Pageau lol

Yesterday was a hell of a day for ya, everyone in the league owes you a thank you!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Out of an entire roster I have one defenseman and one goalie playing tonight lol… I might throw in the towel :surrenderTen players out due to Covid postponed games. WTF. My opponent seems to luckily have a healthy roster. I’m going to get smoked this week.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Out of an entire roster I have one defenseman and one goalie playing tonight lol… I might throw in the towel :surrenderTen players out due to Covid postponed games. WTF. My opponent seems to luckily have a healthy roster. I’m going to get smoked this week.

Yeah, in this league, I'm really lucky and bizarrely not been affected.

My other league I play in is the opposite story! Line up absolutely decimated through covid and injury.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Dr Beinfest not gonna lie, had me sweatin the hits count til the very last second. I didn't even give a f*** about the SHP.

When i saw who you picked up at 3am I was like "oh that shithead" LOL

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I really wish yahoo would’ve cancelled the week - I only really checked in yesterday and seem to have lost everything on slim margins, but everything’s out of wack from cancellations.
Slim margins indeed, the counts really were yay close from being 9-2 in your favor.

Feel for Ciccarelli, he got it the worst because of covid. Again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad