GDT: Fantasy Hockey 2021-2022 All Leagues Info!

What draft time would you prefer?

• Total voters

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, I'm your mod for League A again this year. League B should still be same as well pending last seasons results. Didn't have league C last season due to less interest from covid, etc. Will add back in if there is renewed interest.

All Leagues will again have the exact same stat scoring categories and such and if anything is to be changed it will need to be voted on in this thread and if the majority agree it will be changed in all Leagues. The scoring categories are below. There are 11 categories which I think is plenty. We will be using the same format as last season unless we vote to change something.

Skater categories:
Goals * Assists * PP Points * +/- * SHP * PIM * FO wins * Hits

Goalie categories:
Wins * GAA * Save% * SO

Haven't set up a draft date and time yet but since most of us were are usually ok to be there on Sundays, I will make it on a Sunday. I will leave it up to you guys to vote for early afternoon(1pm-4pm), mid day(3pm-6pm) or evening draft(5pm-8pm)?

The top 8 teams from each league last year will be given 2wks to signup once yahoo leagues are up and if they don't they will forfeit their spot to someone else. After the 10 League A teams have been confirmed, we will then focus on League B, and after that League C. If we get enough people we can see about adding a League D this year. If your name is in the top 10, check your mailbox as invites will be sent to signup as soon as yahoo leagues are up. If you do get a league invite and/or automatic renewal, please still confirm in this thread you will be playing or you may lose your spot!

Also, to make it easier for everyone and to keep track of who's who for future League play signups your hfboards name must be a part of your name(example: Beezer's Panthers).

Bottom 2 from League A to Join League B this season
Top 2 from League B to Join League A this season

Bottom 2 from League B to Join League C this season
Top 2 from League C to Join League B this season

These are not official yet until I see last seasons standings for each league! Can someone from Leagues B & C get me a snapshot showing the final standings/results please.

Draft Date/Time: TBD at either 1pm, 3pm or 5pm Eastern Time!

Current list of entries:

Blue means you are confirmed and have already joined your League:

Bolded means you have checked in & will be playing this season but still need to join your League:

Red means you need to check in and join your League:

League A Signups: Draft:
1-Thunderheart Team 3(2020-21 Champion)
2-CHGoalie27
3-Ciccarrelli22eh

4-I Am Not Exposed
5-Beezer (Commish)
6-Jonathan Huberdoh

7-JP Mick
8-Cowboy 82nd Voodo
9-Dr. Beinfest(Moving Up to League A this season)
10-Laus723 Enforcers(Moving Up to League A this season)

League B Signups: Draft:
1-skippy(Moving down to League B this season)
2-Panthers Rock(Moving down to League B this season)
3-Boothinator Chillers (Commish)

4-Pukboys
5-Benched
6-Pumaconcolorcoryi

7-AwesomePanthers
8-Mogo's Mob
9-FlaPanthers18
10-Big Bjugs

Alternate-SJSharksFan39

Reserves or League C Signups:
Juggernaut27's 27's
PantherboyHTR Ver1.0
Canadianpantherfan
Johano90
Crousemissile
Flying Chalupa
Swede93
Blad Meaning Gud
Panthersfan94
Bure1096
kittysgotclaws
Panthers Are Red

Team Aksu

Other Possibles:
FlaPnthrsPunk
Panteras
FlaPanthers11
Catsfan
LobsterMobster
Shockley's Sharks
Holy Jokinen
Tim Murray???
Kulikov's Kings???
Panteras HC???
Aaron Ekbald???
HockeyRulez
Vendetta
Haj
Senor sparkman
Peterbiz09

Last Season's Results:

League A:
1-Thunderheart's Team(Champion)
2-CHGoalie27
3-Ciccarelli
4-I Am Not Exposed
5-Beezer
6-Jonathan Huberdoh
7-JP Mick
8-Cowboy82nd Voodoo
9-Skippy lolol
10-Panthers Rockers

View media item 9675
League B:

1 Silly Cats
2 Laus723
3 Boothinator (commish)
4 Pukboys
5 Benched
6 Pumacon
7 AwesomePanthers
8 Mogo
9 FlaPanthers18
10 Big Bjugs

Last edited:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Can someone in League B please post a pic of League B's final results(showing final standings of Games won/lost) from last season?

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Are we still wanting to do Fantasy Hockey?

I have renewed League A and draft date is setup for Sunday, Oct. 10th 3pm(tentative time).
Please still comment if you plan on playing this season or not so I can confirm.
Skippy & Panthers Rock, if all 8 teams ahead of you confirm you will be moving down to League B. If we
don't have enough interest to field a League B we may have a larger League A this season as well.

Please confirm by posting if you will be playing this season. Anyone wanting to join who hasn't played before
please comment as well.

And if someone from League B can get me a snapshot of last seasons results please?

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just an outsider observation:

My fantasy hockey league two or three years ago got rid of the PIM category. It's not really a good thing in hockey, other than fighting I guess.

In place of that, we opted for Hits.

Reactions: Dr Beinfest

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Ok, Have confirmed everyone that's commented so far. Dr. Beinfest can you post a snapshot of the final standings from last seasons League B results please?

Also, Dr. Beinfest once we confirm the result will get you moved into League A. Skippy, you will be dropping down to League B unless 1 of these don't play(Thunderheart, Cicarelli, League B 2nd place team).

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Ok, Have confirmed everyone that's commented so far. Dr. Beinfest can you post a snapshot of the final standings from last seasons League B results please?

Also, Dr. Beinfest once we confirm the result will get you moved into League A. Skippy, you will be dropping down to League B unless 1 of these don't play(Thunderheart, Cicarelli, League B 2nd place team).

Either I can’t access the league history because it hasn’t been renewed or Yahoo stopped supporting fantasy hockey archives, but I cannot get the final rankings up because I can’t access the league at all (or any archives for any fantasy hockey).

Here’s my trophy case on my profile though:
3819B537-8205-4801-84ED-DC846A99C73A.jpeg

Pardon high school Chris’s dumb team names.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Just an outsider observation:

My fantasy hockey league two or three years ago got rid of the PIM category. It's not really a good thing in hockey, other than fighting I guess.

In place of that, we opted for Hits.

I’m in favor of both, as a fight fan, but I’d take hits over PIMs.

I was league B winner, laus723 runner up I believe

this is lies!
Jk, he had a strong season and edged me out.

I’m in.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I strongly vote swapping PIMs for hits. PIMs are a negative stat, having those players rank high on the waiver wire f***s the rankings up.

Tyler Myers was the highest ranked free agent all season last year cause he had 1 short handed goal and a 16 PIM game :laugh:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Anyone else confirming???

Any new manager want to Join League B???

Boothinator, can you renew League B and send me a pic of last seasons final standings???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad