Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 - BRUINS head home with a 3-1 series lead.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Don’t we need centres more than wingers?
Looking at the free agent list, honestly center isn’t looking better than what we have currently. I mean the best is probably Lindholm and he less goals than Coyle. Lindholm is a buyer beware after a so so regular season.

Reinhart is probably the one guy I would go hard for. He may never reach the numbers he had this year but he is the type of guy you win playoffs with.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He wasn’t wrong though. That effort was pathetic
He probably sees these guys coming in driving Ferrari or Lamborghini at 21 and the Leafs seem like a group where there best players are young and handed everything and maybe not interact with others all that much

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
He probably sees these guys coming in driving Ferrari or Lamborghini at 21 and the Leafs seem like a group where there best players are young and handed everything and maybe not interact with others all that much
I’m sure there’s some envy there. But man Marner really makes 2011 Seguin look like Yzerman in his prime

Reactions: Gordoff

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Looking at the free agent list, honestly center isn’t looking better than what we have currently. I mean the best is probably Lindholm and he less goals than Coyle. Lindholm is a buyer beware after a so so regular season.

Reinhart is probably the one guy I would go hard for. He may never reach the numbers he had this year but he is the type of guy you win playoffs with.
And to your point, he’s really a wing. Can play some center but career high on faceoffs taken this year and is 44% career. Zacha took more than twice as many faceoffs as him, as one example.

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC

Very true. Reinhart is the only one that appeals to me, too. Wouldn’t mind Crosby if he were willing to come. Knows how to win a game and a faceoff.

Dang, I wish Tampa would have put up more of a fight!

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
Wow. Somebody’s confident!

Attachments

• 1AEF2D07-D8FC-4AFE-AF99-73AF74A711BF.jpeg
    1AEF2D07-D8FC-4AFE-AF99-73AF74A711BF.jpeg
    164.5 KB · Views: 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad