GDT: WCSF GM 4 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Tue, May 14 | 6:30PM PST | SPAC | Thunderdome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForecheckBackcheck

Nov 2, 2019
Offensively, Zadorov, Boeser, Miller, Lindholm and Joshua (in that order) have saved our run to this point.

Petey, Hughes, Hronek, Hoglander, and Mikheyev have been post-season disappointments. Hughes I do give some slack to because he is almost certainly banged up and did put up 4 points in his first 3 games against NSH before being smashed into oblivion.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I really am beginning to wonder if his compete level this post-season is going to leave a sour taste in management’s mouth.

His NTC/NMC doesn’t begin until 2025-26. It’s not out of the question that they PK Subban him like Montreal did.
I'm already on the record saying it won't shock me in the least if he gets traded. They already showed a willingness to during negotiations. They definitely aren't afraid to do it.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Miller and Boeser don't look sharp tonight, which is not good because they're the highest producing line in the playoffs.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Miller and Boeser don't look sharp tonight, which is not good because they're the highest producing line in the playoffs.
Its the Oilers tho. Theyll give them the puck then all of a sudden Brock Boeser and Miller have three point nights each

Reactions: mossey3535
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad