GDT: Carolina Panthers 5: Young and the Restless Fans

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
I think Ja'Tavion Sanders is going to end up being a damn impressive pick. I could see him playing in the slot occasionally. He's big and fast for a TE. Supposedly a great "run after the catch" guy.

Reactions: hockeynjune

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
At least I never heard of a track asking for a billion dollars from the public or they'd move to another town!
I mean Bruton Smith did basically bully Concord into letting him build his drag strip or he'd "take his ball and go home"...like literally pull LMS/CMS and build a racetrack somewhere else. He also got like $80M in tax incentives for it. Not a billion, but same concept basically

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
f*** the NFL in general, and f*** this in particular.

Football stadiums are a waste of space and money. MLB: 81 home games. NBA/NHL: 41 home games. Football: 8 home games.

Yes, yes, football is huuuuuuge for the economy. Spare me.
Amen. Here in DC the mayor is trying to bring the football team back to DC with a new stadium on the RFK site. Immensely valuable prime land on a metro stop and in direct alignment the the Capitol and on a riverbank whose other uses proposed uses include being Mall 2.0, to create room for more museums and monuments.

And she wants to put a f***ing football stadium there for 10 uses a year. Jesus f***ing Christ, what an awful idea. Way off in the distant suburbs is where NFL stadiums need to be. They're black holes of land use.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad