Around the league part 2

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Boudreau old Manchester coach - he's a nice guy.. wish him the best. Canucks you guys suck and your hockey karma is going downhill.

People hire coaches, Kings hire pandas
And anteaters

1674695134304.png

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
The pick the Kings traded for Lias Andersson, Will Cuylle has made his NHL debut tonight vs the Maple Leafs

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
On that note Sol, who do you think are the hottest coaches in the league??
Uhh hmm good question I think I’d have to go with Jared Bednar of the Avs.

I’d ask you but I already know the answer lol

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Sinclair’s Sports Channels Prepare Bankruptcy, Putting Team Payments at Risk

One big change over the years watching Kings games is the disappearance of local ads. You get the rare auto dealer still, but it’s going the way of the dodo bird.

This is one of the reasons we see the same promos that are public service messages repeated 5 times a broadcast. The networks air them to fulfill their public interest obligation for their FCC license. And no one is buying ads during Kings games, outside of national advertisers like Hyundai.

Suicide prevention (just wanna talk?), veterans affairs (Victor), etc are shown on a loop because Cerritos Auto Square doesn’t buy ad time anymore.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Oilers losing in OT to the Jackets. Edmonton would be the worst team in the league without the two headed monster. And different coach but same old sh*tty Canucks.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Sinclair’s Sports Channels Prepare Bankruptcy, Putting Team Payments at Risk

One big change over the years watching Kings games is the disappearance of local ads. You get the rare auto dealer still, but it’s going the way of the dodo bird.

This is one of the reasons we see the same promos that are public service messages repeated 5 times a broadcast. The networks air them to fulfill their public interest obligation for their FCC license. And no one is buying ads during Kings games, outside of national advertisers like Hyundai.

Suicide prevention (just wanna talk?), veterans affairs (Victor), etc are shown on a loop because Cerritos Auto Square doesn’t buy ad time anymore.
"America’s largest owner of local sports channels is heading toward a complex $8.6 billion debt restructuring in bankruptcy court as it stakes its future on a new direct-to-consumer streaming service."

Can't wait to see how they f*** that up this time. "We have a streaming service, but you can only use it if you also have a cable package" 🖕

And lamo, there's a middle finger emoji but you can't say "f***"

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Just me or does it seem like there havent been too many trades this season?
Not just you. But there was a trade with Colorado and SJ. Sharks found a new home for their malcontent, uncoachable offensive defenseman Ryan Merkely. Matt Nieto was also part of the trade.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
By being 3 feet tall. Where’s Herby to defend the little people when you need him?

Oh look, another pathetic BS post calling me out. And see this is what I mean @Sol and @BigKing. Posts like these get likes and laughs from two posters who I actually have respect for. But they laugh and like the BS from the worst of the worst .

Btw, for clarity, since of course the 🤡 won’t bring up that part of it, the players that me and Bandit had disagreements over were

Johnny Gaudreau
Quinn Hughes
Cole Caufield

Each one became a star caliber player at the NHL level. But keep up your BS like I am defending Justin Azcevado and Kevin Dallman.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Oh look, another pathetic BS post calling me out. And see this is what I mean @Sol and @BigKing. Posts like these get likes and laughs from two posters who I actually have respect for. But they laugh and like the BS from the worst of the worst .

Btw, for clarity, since of course the 🤡 won’t bring up that part of it, the players that me and Bandit had disagreements over were

Johnny Gaudreau
Quinn Hughes
Cole Caufield

Each one became a star caliber player at the NHL level. But keep up your BS like I am defending Justin Azcevado and Kevin Dallman.
HEY!!!!!

You were missed my friend!

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

Johnny Gaudreau
Quinn Hughes
Cole Caufield

Yeah I get it, I have some bad takes on here and get lambasted a good amount. But I know there’s a few people who like me on here, and I know there’s a lot more people who like you then the dumb drive by comments indicate. You have a lot of interesting takes and perspectives and a lot of people would agree with me on that. Bandit was defending Richards when he was on the 4th line and playing like trash. He’s a snarky dude and has had a lot of questionable takes himself. It’s not personal I’m sure of it. Shit I think we all have had some bad takes.

Last edited:

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006

Johnny Gaudreau
Quinn Hughes
Cole Caufield

Hey, hey...don't insult the Bobby Orr of the KHL.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

Johnny Gaudreau
Quinn Hughes
Cole Caufield

Dude you are WAY too angry considering how long you’ve been gone. I’d suggest you take a break but clearly that didn’t work.

I prefer the term midget
I don’t like to misrepresent the dimensions of foreshortened peoples.

Reactions: Axl Rhoadz

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Dude you are WAY too angry considering how long you’ve been gone. I’d suggest you take a break but clearly that didn’t work.
Here is why…

been gone for months and come back to posts that I am tagged or mentioned in that are complete BS.

I think QB is a bust. This is my favorite because the main reason I came back was to pay Sol for a bet I lost on QB’s production. So I think he is a bust yet am betting on him not being a bust.? Makes a ton of sense.

I thought the Kings were going to suck. Another good one because not only did I post on this very forum that I had the Kings making the playoffs but I also have a bet on the over on the Kings total and futures bets on the Kings winning the division, conference and cup.

I over value small players. Again I mentioned the 3 players you and I sparred over. One of them finished 2nd in the league in scoring last year, another one was 10th in goals this season at age 21/22 despite playing 1/3 of the season with a busted shoulder and the other one has been one of the best offensive d-man in the league from the moment he stepped on NHL ice.

Would it be better if I said

“Gaudreau won’t last long in the league, just a matter of time before someone like Regehr ends his career”

“I don’t want the Kings drafting a midget at #5, I don’t care how many goals he scores “

There is only one person with irrational views on players like that who frequents this board, and it’s not me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad