WC: 2024 Team USA

Mogi

May 4, 2018
Trevor Zegras looks like a lost cause, felt like he could not do much even with Boldy and Gaudreau, tho not sure where Nelson disappeared when Zegras took his place for a second

Reactions: Summer Rose

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
They dominated this game from start to finish and still went almost two full periods without scoring a single goal. Papillon was great but still a pretty worrying sign. This team lacks firepower and secondary scoring which is a major concern. PP was awful and in a tournament like this you are not going anywhere with a PP like that.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I can't be too excited about this performance. Still things to work on. We did what we had to do but still have some dudes on the struggle bus. The next few games need to get these guys going. Especially Caufield. Can't rely on 1 line and a few other guys sprinkled around.

These games will have lopsided scores though we should have buried more here...but hopefully the team keeps working hard and works on improving every game and not just look at the scoreboard thinking they are ready as is for Canada or Czekia...

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Let's see how many of these Canes guys show up for their home countries now. Curious to see if Aho, Tevo, Necas etc show up...they usually get talent like this to show up even after a 2nd round elimination...so damn jelly lol..

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Let's see how many of these Canes guys show up for their home countries now. Curious to see if Aho, Tevo, Necas etc show up...they usually get talent like this to show up even after a 2nd round elimination...so damn jelly lol..
Necas should be obvious since the tournament is in his home country already. Prague is pretty close to his hometown.

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
Finland has closed its roster 10 days ago, so nobody for them. As for Necas he said before this round, if Carolina loses he jumps on the plane.

On the broadcast they said the U.S. brass is working on bringing over a 3rd goalie.
Wait for Swayman maybe

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
The game will not be a spectacle but least it's fun to see a new opponent. I wasn't even born when we last time faced Poland in 1992.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
i predict our first (and maybe the only one) blowout, something like 9-1 with multiple goals from USA middle six. I hope our guys just focus on a game against KAZ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad