GDT: SVK vs LAT 19.5.2024

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
we were asking for that, for those awful PPs.. lets hope its well needed slap, we are much better but we need to convert those shots into goals.

Reactions: Pomee

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
I have been paying attention to Slafkovský. He is a tremendously talented player but damn, the coaches really should have a serious talk with him. His signals towards his teammates are not good at all, both during the play and in the stoppage time. No player should act like this, the less a 20 years of guy. He still has got things to learn.

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
I have been paying attention to Slafkovský. He is a tremendously talented player but damn, the coaches really should have a serious talk with him. His signals towards his teammates are not good at all, both during the play and in the stopages. No player should act like this, the less a 20 years of guy. He still has got things to learn.
you would be too annoyed if teammates doesnt pass when you have empty net in front of you... 2 times.. i listenened to your commentators and they are just bad, dont let they commenting influence you.

Reactions: Heffyhoof

RKBoy

Feb 23, 2024
I don't like when people talk trash behind my back.

I have 32 mod warnings and I have been banned multiple times, the longest one was for like 6 months during/after the last Olympics, correct.

I was disgusted by how we played against Germany and even more disgusted by the game against Sweden and vowed to ignore the remainder of the 2024 Worlds, but I only lasted for like a period. And for like 2 games here. But you had to bring me back with your behind the back bullshit didn't you.

I genuinely think we have played the worst hockey since 1997 over the last couple of games and this team is not worth my attention.

So there you go.
are you sure its not a goal and vision of the good result that brought you back from the dead? hypocrate.

btw. how can someone trash talk behind your back on public forum is beyond me.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
How are other Slovaks trash talking namejs when his team is in fact winning? WHO cares what the shots are, all that matters is the score. Slovak powerplay practices must be ran in blindfold.

@Eye of Ra ‘s voodoo working in favour of Latvia. I knew it was going to happen :laugh::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
you would be too annoyed if teammates doesnt pass when you have empty net in front of you... 2 times.. i listenened to your commentators and they are just bad, dont let they commenting influence you.
Anyone would get fed up if their linemates were useless. He should be on the 1st line.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
To be fair, shots are 8-6 in the 2nd. So looks like even game after tilted first.

Also kinda funny that even if Latvia wins, OT against Poland comes back to bite them.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
I don't like when people talk trash behind my back.

I have 32 mod warnings and I have been banned multiple times, the longest one was for like 6 months during/after the last Olympics, correct.

I was disgusted by how we played against Germany and even more disgusted by the game against Sweden and vowed to ignore the remainder of the 2024 Worlds, but I only lasted for like a period. And for like 2 games here. But you had to bring me back with your behind the back bullshit didn't you.

I genuinely think we have played the worst hockey since 1997 over the last couple of games and this team is not worth my attention.

So there you go.
Zero trash talk intended from my side. I only described what happened.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad