GDT: SUI - CAN

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Czechia is gonna be a handful for the rest of this tournament for sure. @Czechboy will tell you they are gonna lose regardless.
I think our forwards match with anyone.
Our goalies match with anyone.
Like the coach.

Our D is about 5th and our achilles heel.

However, my big fear is a US quarter and I can't shake the image that is coming.

Reactions: HabSgt

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Every Canadian power play in the third should just be the forwards cycling below the dots.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
It was a tight angle but definitely should've had a better shot than what Power pulled off.

Reactions: ORRFForever

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Wild game!

1716148876447.jpeg

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I think our forwards match with anyone.
Our goalies match with anyone.
Like the coach.

Our D is about 5th and our achilles heel.

However, my big fear is a US quarter and I can't shake the image that is coming.
I think you guys can beat the USA.

No guarantees but you absolutely can.

You can beat us on Tuesday as well, I will not be surprised at all.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I think you guys can beat the USA.

No guarantees but you absolutely can.

You can beat us on Tuesday as well, I will not be surprised at all.
I still see it as US/Canada/Sweden in the gold tier.

Most even tournament in years to be honest becuase I love how the Swiss and Slovaks look. And, of course, Finn's are always a nightmare in the quarters (and it seems they get Sweden).

Reactions: HabSgt

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
Just catching up on the game. (Recording while I had my long run. It’s a beauty day out there boys.)
From this old referee’s eyes:

- The Fiala call was right. Obvious knee and could have been catastrophic. There was no head contact in the retaliation, and when you have a wild scrum with so many players involved, you take the worst offenders or you put everyone in the box. The latter option is not an option, so the worst offender is Guhle, and he goes.

- The penalty shot was wrong and in the end it benefited Canada. Andrighetto didn’t have control of the puck when he was fouled so it should have just been a penalty. Given how the penalty shot worked out, I think Canada could count that as a benefit.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I have to leave to pick up Chinese food at 4:45 - ordered and paid for. This game better be over before then.

Reactions: jj cale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad