GDT: SUI - CAN

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
The Swiss coach must have time travelled from the 1980s NHL if he thinks that isn't a clear knee on knee major penalty.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Maybe it was a little dirty but it was on a Buffalo Sabres player so was it really?

Reactions: cris10

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
This is why i am glad Suzuki did not commit to play. Cheapshot plays like what Fiala did make it not worth the effort to play. Cozens is very lucky to come out of that unscathed.

Should be an extra game suspension.

Reactions: ORRFForever

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
This is why i am glad Suzuki did not commit to play. Cheapshot plays like what Fiala did make it not worth the effort to play. Cozens is very lucky to come out of that unscathed.

Yes. Then they wonder why players don't want to come over.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Not sure I agree with that call on Fiala. Honestly don’t think there was a thing he could have done. Lined up a hit, Cozens tries to get out of the way and their knees collide. But Fiala did not stick out his leg or anything at all.

Have seen that happen before and even though it looks bad there’s not much the offender can do.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010

Suzuki should be there this year. No excuse for him.

Really nice work by Cozens.

Reactions: cris10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad