Sens at World championship

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Where was this performance by Brady in the regular season??? Great seeing him rack up points in WHC.
The problem with this fan base is that we don't seem to appreciate what we have until they're playing somewhere else. If Brady was available I guarantee you they would 31 other clubs salivating to get him. And right now if you look at the 2018 draft Brady is #1 in terms of points with 349!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Where was this performance by Brady in the regular season??? Great seeing him rack up points in WHC.
20 players dress in a game, Brady is just one of them & this past season he was their best player again. He doesn't put the roster together the GM does, he also doesn't coach the team that's the coaching staff & he isn't part of the scouting staff so we can't blame him for any picks this team has made. He did however lead his team in scoring again for the 4th time in the last 5 yrs & has also led the team in numerous other categories. I think he is doing okay.

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
The problem with this fan base is that we don't seem to appreciate what we have until they're playing somewhere else. If Brady was available I guarantee you they would 31 other clubs salivating to get him. And right now if you look at the 2018 draft Brady is #1 in terms of points with 349!
I'm certain he was joking. I'd be shocked if half of the Polish national team didn't have part-time jobs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad