GDT: WCSF | GM 3 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Sunday, May 12th | 6:30PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Can the 'horseshoes' the Canucks are clutching to, possibly hang in there or another period. I'd be shocked if it did.

I know one thing, if they keep gifting Draisaitl chances, the very best we can hope for is another OT game.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Ninebreaker

Mar 4, 2014
It’s so weird that every panel talks about how the Canucks are the underdogs and how they thought the oilers would just steam roll them. Did they not watch the regular season? Did they not look at the standings?
Has there ever been a series where the higher placed team was seen as the underdog? It’s f***ing bizarre
I actually prefer being the underdog

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I could give a shit about this Canada’s Team nonsense. If anyone wants to cheer for the Canucks, great - all aboard the bandwagon. But I’m not losing sleep about people in Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec cheering for us or not because their team is out - especially not after 2011 when the whole country seemed to actively cheer against us.

It's like if the Leafs went to the Finals, you think we would be cheering them?
Hell no, why would we?

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
I don’t understand the negative responses to Silovs there’s been so many times the oilers coming in with speed catching our d men off guard and he’s been bailing them out. I’m comfortable with him just as much I am with Demko at this point.
That's crazy but alright bud

Killer Orcas

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
It’s so weird that every panel talks about how the Canucks are the underdogs and how they thought the oilers would just steam roll them. Did they not watch the regular season? Did they not look at the standings?
Has there ever been a series where the higher placed team was seen as the underdog? It’s f***ing bizarre
It's ok I'd rather hear that and keep sneaking up on everyone. They pushing McDrai selling league Oilers are not in our class when both teams healthy. As great as Silovs has played Demko would give the team much more confidence and allow them to attack much more if he was playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad