Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Even Mrs. MPF agreed that that “Pierogy Plush“ was/is f***ing nightmare fuel when I showed her ze picture here last night.

@PanthersPens62

Her exact words were “Jesus f***ing Christ!!!! That’s supposed to be for CHILDREN!!! Holy shit…..that f***ing thing would leave most of them f***ing traumatized!!!” :help: :shakehead

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Even Mrs. MPF agreed that that “Pierogy Plush“ was/is f***ing nightmare fuel when I showed her ze picture here last night.

@PanthersPens62

Her exact words were “Jesus f***ing Christ!!!! That’s supposed to be for CHILDREN!!! Holy shit…..that f***ing thing would leave most of them f***ing traumatized!!!” :help: :shakehead
Which is exactly how Mr. Price would end up getting one.......from some poor frightened child who wanted no part of it & would hand it over to a gleeful Mr. Price ! :laugh: :shakehead

I'm worried about the game tonight since it sounds like the B's are going to try and injure as many front line Kitties as possible. :help:

And in a Mothers Day tradition.........IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIt's a Marlins walkoff win !! :party:

Sep 19, 2008
1715559026989.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Ze Meth Kitties are now living #RentFree in the heads of:

Montgomery
Swayman
Coyle
Colby Armstrong
B's fans
A variety of O6 fans who still think Ze Kitties have 16 fans
I'm sure Jack Edwards

Watching the Today show already instead of Morning Joe...too scared to see him cower in fear over the 100k at Wildwood, NJ.
I have told you at least 74 times I watch the 1st hour of Morning Joe & then move along to Today. And Joe eviscerated Sir over Sir's admiration for Hanibal Lecher. :help: And he had 100K the same way he had more people at his inauguration than Barack had. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad