Confirmed with Link: Sens re-sign Jacob Bernard-Docker (2 years, $805,000 AAV)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Pwople like to call players good 6/7s but not sure he’s that. He’s adequate. But if we want to start winning. Doesn’t bring enough
He's what you typically get for 805k, and is young enough that he's still developing. If an upgrade comes along, great, he's cheap enough to ride the bench and not worry about, if not, he's better than the alternative options we have.

Reactions: DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He's what you typically get for 805k, and is young enough that he's still developing. If an upgrade comes along, great, he's cheap enough to ride the bench and not worry about, if not, he's better than the alternative options we have.
I think there are better options at that price. He’s better than hamonic I won’t argue that.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Idk why we'd want to try Thomson at this point, he isn't even living up to what he's supposed to be in Belleville, how we would ever justify giving him a chance at this point while waiving the guy who's just plain been better is beyond me... Guénette, sure, maybe even Mantipalo, but guys need to earn their chances, and Lassi really hasn't done that imo.

I'm not saying he has. That was my thinking earlier in the year.

I was thinking "he put up 5 pints in 15 games in the NHL the other year...maybe if we give him 20 games he improves and gets like 8 points and then another team might move a mid round pick for him".

I just thought he might have held more league value than jbd because of his superior offensive ability.

Lassi is our 6th or 7th DMan in Belleville. He's been handily passed by Sebrango, Matinpalo and Kleven this year and was already behind Guenette and Larsson. Lost his spot on the PP, even when he is in the lineup. I would be kinda surprised to see him in NA next year.
As he should. His play has declined.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad