• Zadorov

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
A number of possibilities. Silovs came up so huge for us, Hughes basically had the entire attack flow through him - but I've got to pick Boeser. Game winning goal in Game 3, huge tying goal in Game 4 (to cap off a hat trick), and a huge assist on the series clincher. I've got to go with him.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Easily Boeser.

Silovs played fantastic for us and Lindholm has been an underrated force, especially on the PK. That all said, you just can't deny the heroics of Boeser. Even putting aside game 4, he's played the best all around game I've ever seen from him. I seriously can't remember when he's backchecked so aggressive, played very solid defense and generally been a threat in almost every game.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I voted Silovs, because this kid saved the series.

It was a very rough one, Demko out, CDS out, Pete's offense is limping, Predators rushed Hughes like a pack of Sabertooth tigers.

Then there stood the skinny kid, who turned our net into a f***ing fortress.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
It's Boeser. Without that game 4 heroics we could have been tied going to Vancouver, lose one and that's a 3-2 deficit.

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
Boeser was incredible at finishing plays but I chose Zadorov just because of his play relative to expectations. A lot of fans went from thinking we 'kinda might need to overpay Zadorov' to 'absolutely no way we can let this guy go'.

I understand Boeser had the biggest moments and you just can't replace goals but I just thought Zadorov stepped his game up the most on our team.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Definitely Boeser. Nearly won a game by himself and made the deciding play on another, both during a time when Nashville started to look like they were starting to come on/take over.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
I loved Boeser's magical night but Silovs arguably had three of them.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Kudos to Silovs for not shitting the bed but Brockstar delivered when we needed it the most.

Honorable mention to Myers nut sack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad