Norweigan prospects 2023/2024

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Thought I would make a thread to keep tabs on some of the Norweigan prospects during the season.

Players such as:

Stian Solberg
Michael Brandsegg-Nygård
Noah Steen
Martin Johnsen

I'm also quite intrigued by the amount of norweigan players making the jump to Swedish junior this year.

Players I think it would be interesting to follow during the season:

Niklas Aaram Olsen (Örebro HK)
Mikkel Eriksen (Örebro HK)
Tor Elis Viking Hansson (Skellefteå AIK)
Linus Loob Trygg (Färjestad BK)
Tinus Luc Koblar (Leksands IF)
Sjur Østbø (Malmö Redhawks)
Axel Brøngel-Larsson (Frölunda HC)
Erlend Løkkeberg (Södertälje SK)
Romeo Edvardsen Sørensen (Malmö Redhawks) played in Täby prior
Ola Hyldmo (MoDo Hockey)
Alexander Moltu Kiønig (Almtuna IS)

Joka12

Apr 13, 2022
Aaram Olsen, Mikkel Eriksen and Linus Loob Trygg are all really big talents (by Norwegian standard at least) imo. Hopefully they will continue developing in Sweden and that at least one of them turn into a good NHL prospect.
Niklas Aaram Larsen is born in 08 so I was a bit surprised when I saw that he went to Sweden this year.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Aaram Olsen, Mikkel Eriksen and Linus Loob Trygg are all really big talents (by Norwegian standard at least) imo. Hopefully they will continue developing in Sweden and that at least one of them turn into a good NHL prospect.
Niklas Aaram Larsen is born in 08 so I was a bit surprised when I saw that he went to Sweden this year.
I think it’ll be a great decision by Aaram Olsen. He’ll face better competition in J18 and he should get a decent role. He also has a compatriot with Mikkel Eriksen and other 08’s also moving from home like Elton Hermansson should help.

Reactions: Joka12

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Aaram Olsen injured in the first practice game. The opposing player lost his edge and slid skates first against Olsen, it seemed he was cut and it didn't look all that great...

Other than that Mikkel Eriksen has scored 2 goals after 2 periods.

Last edited:
Reactions: apoptygma

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Noah Steen with a hatty in his first match for the season, he looked incredibly explosive and strong. Should be getting opportunities with the first team this year.

Reactions: apoptygma

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
A month later and Aaram Olsen still not back in play

Eriksen has been given opportunities in J20 Nationell, mainly due to injuries.

Steen likely playing another year in J20, with a couple HA games here and there.

Haven't seen much of Loob Trygg yet.

Brongel-Larsson has looked great with Frölunda in J18, the same goes for Luc Koblar in Leksand.

Elis Hansson has looked like an average J18 player for Skellefteå, same goes for Hyldmo in Modo.

Last edited:

Mrleftwing

Dec 8, 2023
A month later and Aaram Olsen still not back in play

Eriksen has been given opportunities in J20 Nationell, mainly due to injuries.

Steen likely playing another year in J20, with a couple HA games here and there.

Haven't seen much of Loob Trygg yet.

Brongel-Larsson has looked great with Frölunda in J18, the same goes for Luc Koblar in Leksand.

Elis Hansson has looked like an average J18 player for Skellefteå, same goes for Hyldmo in Modo.
Any news here? Aaram Olsen still not back in play it seems? Why did Eriksen went back to Vålerenga?

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Any news here? Aaram Olsen still not back in play it seems? Why did Eriksen went back to Vålerenga?
I’m also wondering about Aaram Olsen… It is possible the original cut injury brought complications, but I’m as clueless as anybody.

With Eriksen I’d guess he felt somewhat homesick, and therefore moved back home. Because hockey-wise it was going well for him.

Heia Norge

Mar 14, 2012
Norway
Would be interesting to see if a player like Oskar Kind Bakkevig can develop in to a good senior player. Earlier this year he led J20 Nationell in scoring. He played a couple of SHL games for Malmö last season,

Sometimes plyers doing very well in the junior leagues just don't develop in to good senior players, for some reason. However, I think he have what it takes to take the "next step" so to speak.

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Niklas Aaram Olsen now back in action after an autumn full of injuries. Wearing #51 for Örebro J18. Scored a nice goal in his first game back as well.

@Mrleftwing

Last edited:

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
D Ludvig Lafton joining Färjestad's organisation.

Fjorden

Jan 17, 2021
Bergen, Norway
www.bergenishockey.no
Thought I would make a thread to keep tabs on some of the Norweigan prospects during the season.

Players such as:

Stian Solberg
Michael Brandsegg-Nygård
Noah Steen
Martin Johnsen

I'm also quite intrigued by the amount of norweigan players making the jump to Swedish junior this year.

Players I think it would be interesting to follow during the season:

Niklas Aaram Olsen (Örebro HK)
Mikkel Eriksen (Örebro HK)
Tor Elis Viking Hansson (Skellefteå AIK)
Linus Loob Trygg (Färjestad BK)
Tinus Luc Koblar (Leksands IF)
Sjur Østbø (Malmö Redhawks)
Axel Brøngel-Larsson (Frölunda HC)
Erlend Løkkeberg (Södertälje SK)
Romeo Edvardsen Sørensen (Malmö Redhawks) played in Täby prior
Ola Hyldmo (MoDo Hockey)
Alexander Moltu Kiønig (Almtuna IS)

Mikkel Eriksen(16 years old), Espen "Shampo" Knutsen norwegian x-NHL'er nephew will play for Vålerenga senior team. https://www.tv2.no/sport/shampos-nevo-16-far-sjansen-lagt-merke-til-internasjonalt-
1/16499297/

Looks like all the the three norwegians from the 1.line in the norwegian u20 team the "Mora trio" might play in SHL next year.

Every clubs in SHL wants Michael Brandsegg Nygård. Skellefteå close to signing him.
Stjerneagent røper detaljer: - Ingen hemmelighet

Ørebro in SHL is interested in signing Noah Steen.
Uppgifter: Norske talangen på väg till SHL

Petter Vesterheim have signed for Malmø in SHL
Avslöjar: Moras succénorrman har bestämt sig – för Malmö

Last edited:
Reactions: hockeyprospects9

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Mikkel Eriksen(16 years old), Espen "Shampo" Knutsen norwegian x-NHL'er nephew will play for Vålerenga senior team. https://www.tv2.no/sport/shampos-nevo-16-far-sjansen-lagt-merke-til-internasjonalt-
1/16499297/

Looks like all the the three norwegians from the 1.line in the norwegian u20 team the "Mora trio" might play in SHL next year.

Every clubs in SHL wants Michael Brandsegg Nygård. Skellefteå close to signing him.
Stjerneagent røper detaljer: - Ingen hemmelighet

Ørebro in SHL is interested in signing Noah Steen.
Uppgifter: Norske talangen på väg till SHL

Petter Vesterheim have signed for Malmø in SHL
Avslöjar: Moras succénorrman har bestämt sig – för Malmö
How did Eriksen look in his debut?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad