KHL Season 2023-2024

eal

Sep 5, 2014
Amazing that we might see none of SKA, CSKA, Dynamo, Spartak, or Ak Bars in the final four.

Reactions: Bijelo

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Lol, Rotenberg is such a clown. SKA lost 1/4 final series 4-1 first time since forever, and he blames... new arena. Like, they were forced to move to it from another arena, where they were used to win.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
......and people say the talent depth of the league is down significantly. Yet here we are with CSKA, SKA, Salavat, Ak Bars, Dynamo all eliminated before the quarterfinals.

eal

Sep 5, 2014
People also thought the cross-conference semifinals would inevitably lead to a CSKA V SKA Gagarin Cup Final. If anything, the format has favoured teams from the East.

Reactions: vorky

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
What are the remaining matchups?
KHLPO.png

see

Attachments

• KHLPO.png
    KHLPO.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 3

ThereWillBeBlood

Apr 7, 2024
Love watching Gagarin Cup even if SKA is out.
I don't know why they didn't bring Michkov back from loan from a bad Sochi.
He clearly had proved himself, didnt get better with Nikishin injured i guess.
Khiarullin and Glotov did very well and are funny players to watch.

I think that Magnitogorsk will win it all, and i think thats fun for them.
They got 2003's player in Nikita Grebyonkin and Danila Yurov then Kantserov a 04 whos been a really good player for them this playoff.

For me i have had been watching amazing games in KHL this year and especially in Gagarin cup.
Russian hockey is so funny, its more of technique instead of dump and chase hockey.
I love it here from Sweden but still cant believe why Michkov wasnt brought back from loan back to SKA before playoff.
Well that sucked to see SKA go out like that but it wasnt the strongest SKA-Squad side we ever seen either, same with CSKA.

I recomend wsternerns to watch it, it s amazing to watch and the arenas are packed and alot of noices from the fans.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Love watching Gagarin Cup even if SKA is out.
I don't know why they didn't bring Michkov back from loan from a bad Sochi.
He clearly had proved himself, didnt get better with Nikishin injured i guess.
Khiarullin and Glotov did very well and are funny players to watch.

I think that Magnitogorsk will win it all, and i think thats fun for them.
They got 2003's player in Nikita Grebyonkin and Danila Yurov then Kantserov a 04 whos been a really good player for them this playoff.

For me i have had been watching amazing games in KHL this year and especially in Gagarin cup.
Russian hockey is so funny, its more of technique instead of dump and chase hockey.
I love it here from Sweden but still cant believe why Michkov wasnt brought back from loan back to SKA before playoff.
Well that sucked to see SKA go out like that but it wasnt the strongest SKA-Squad side we ever seen either, same with CSKA.

I recomend wsternerns to watch it, it s amazing to watch and the arenas are packed and alot of noices from the fans.
About Michkov, KHL loans can be terminated only in occasions when the new team doesn't use the player on loan (and Sochi obviously used Michkov more than enough).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad