Eastside Hockey Manager - Part X Patch 1.5 Edition! (April 22nd Open Beta)

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Hi guys,

Just curious if anyone has their hands on the old Barrage Tactics file? The link on EHM Blueline doesn't work anymore.
I don't have the file on this computer, but found this picture on reddit if it helps
1sjyhlas8b431.png

archibalduk

EHM The Blue Line
Oct 29, 2005
England

hockey17jp

Lets Go Jackets!
Apr 11, 2012
Columbus
I tried updating the salary cap on July 2nd but it doesn't look like the change went through in the game.

In EHM Assistant it shows the new salary cap as $87.7m, but in my game it still says $83.5, and now I'm over the cap because I signed extra players thinking I had more breathing room.

How can I guarantee the update from EHM Assistant into the actual save?

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
I tried updating the salary cap on July 2nd but it doesn't look like the change went through in the game.

In EHM Assistant it shows the new salary cap as $87.7m, but in my game it still says $83.5, and now I'm over the cap because I signed extra players thinking I had more breathing room.

How can I guarantee the update from EHM Assistant into the actual save?
Follow the steps in this guide: Updating NHL Financial Data in EHM 1.5.docx

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Final update for Pivot for 2023-24 posted, will update TBL in the next few days or so. Thank you for another great season and for the continued community support and feedback. I'll keep doing this as long as there is community interest!

General Updates:
- Latest notable transactions

NHL Updates:
- Updated 2024 and 2025 NHL Draft class based on recent articles and rankings (2025 NHL Draft ranking: Scott Wheeler's early top 28 and https://theathletic.com/5212603/2024/01/29/nhl-draft-2024-rankings-midseason-wheeler)
- Completed NHL re-rates by xECK29x, all organizations have been re-rated for the 2023-24 season!
-- Anaheim Ducks (prospects only)
-- Arizona Coyotes
-- Buffalo Sabres
-- Columbus Blue Jackets
-- Detroit Red Wings (prospects only)
-- Montreal Canadiens (prospects only)
-- Philadelphia Flyers -- thanks Jon!!
-- San Jose Sharks

Czechia Updates:
- Updated arenas, clubs and divisions in Krajské Ligy -- thanks Named!!

European Updates:
- Updated players who may garner AHL/NHL interest (The EP Rinkside 2024 European Free Agency Guide)

North American Updates:
- Increased reserve lists of OHL, QMJHL, WHL, USHL and NAHL leagues -- thanks MrGeeky!!
- Added/updated players selected for the 2024 NTDP Evaluation Camp Roster (2024 NTDP Evaluation Camp Roster Announced)
- Updated NCAA players who may garner AHL/NHL interest (https://eprinkside.com/2024/03/11/the-ep-rinkside-2024-ncaa-free-agency-guide)
- Updated ECHL trade deadline date

Russian Updates:
- Updated KHL history records in the record_config -- thanks AngryDuck!!

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
@xECK29x thanks again for the hard work!

Is the next DB for Pivot a July 1st DB or you're waiting for the FA frenzy to be over?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad