GDT: DEN vs. CAN May 12, 2024

Polish Eagle

Apr 7, 2024
Pamiętam mistrzostwa Czech w 2015 roku i piękną grę Kanady. Miałem nadzieję, że w tym roku zrobią to jeszcze raz. Na razie jestem zawiedziony, ponieważ wasz skład jest całkiem dobry, a gra nie trzyma się dobrze. Zawsze kibicowałem Kanadzie na turniejach. Może byłoby lepiej, gdyby zamiast weteranów zaproszono 3-4 młodych zawodników. Szkoda, że Cellebrini i Fantilla zostali odesłani do domu. Greetings from Poland.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I remember the 2015 championship in the Czech Republic and Canada's beautiful play. I was hoping they would do it again this year. For now, I'm disappointed because your squad is quite good and the game isn't sticking. I have always supported Canada at tournaments. Maybe it would be better if 3-4 young players were invited instead of veterans. It's a pity that Cellebrini and Fantilla were sent home.
We don't have nearly the elite talent we had in 2015 so you were bound to be dissapointed if you thought this team would be like the 2015 squad, this team will have to have a progression in play.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Hagel missed an easy one there. This team is lucky that Bedard is so smart and has that nose for the net.

Reactions: jj cale

habsrule4eva3089

Nov 22, 2008
Random question.

Does Bedard ever sweat?

He's the only Hockey player I've ever seen who looks the same the entirety of the game. 🤣

Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I have heard Bedard's name like 40 times already and I just tuned in 10 minutes ago lol
He's been the sole difference today, nothing else.

Binnington made some good saves to keep us a goal ahead.

Random question.

Does Bedard ever sweat?

He's the only Hockey player I've ever seen who looks the same the entirety of the game. 🤣
Reminds me of Bjorn Borg back in the day, it would be a grueling 5 setter and there wasn't a drop of sweat on the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad