Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I have no expectations/just along for the ride

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Happy with where they are and how they beat the Leafs.

They just have terrible C depth compared to every other team that made the playoffs. I'd even give the nod to Nashville on their C depth.

They overachieved and are lucky to be in the second round. Now the GM needs to get Pastrnak a legitimate top line C to play with and stop trying to fill the hole with 3rd line talent.

Cap space coming. Use it wisely and not on more depth that can't compete with the elite.

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Happy with where they are and how they beat the Leafs.

They just have terrible C depth compared to every other team that made the playoffs. I'd even give the nod to Nashville on their C depth.

They overachieved and are lucky to be in the second round. Now the GM needs to get Pastrnak a legitimate top line C to play with and stop trying to fill the hole with 3rd line talent.

Cap space coming. Use it wisely and not on more depth that can't compete with the elite.
Tank for McKenna 😆

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Tough. I don’t expect them to beat Florida, but it kind of depends how the rest of the series looks.

If they get gut punched the rest of the way by Florida and they barely get past a Toronto team that had its top 2 players each missing multiple games, then it doesn’t really feel good either.

If they at least put up a fight the rest of the series against Florida it will feel better.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
we have three third line centers and a fourth line center. Being in the final eight is actually crazy considering. If we had average goaltending we’d be picking in the top 5

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Not choking to Toronto was all I expected its house money at this point.

Series was probably lost when we missed the open nets G2 when we were flying early.

Florida just didn't look that good in person Friday night very beatable. Between the awful calls and us being gassed we weren't winning but this team isn't that tough or good the Bruins can easily scrape this out with a win tonight. Don't see it happening. McAvoy and Lindholm are struggling badly I think Swayman is out of magic and the centers suck and can't win faceoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad