New York
Well then. Close this out tomorrow.

FB_IMG_1715537761762.jpg

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Getting one sweep is hard as hell. Getting two was a lot to hope for. I was only able to watch the highlights this morning.

If you guys are ever invited to a Polish wedding, you best go. What an insane blast that was!

Be less dumb than I was, and do not try to beat the locals at their own vodka drinking game. My survival is still an open question.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
Heh this is interesting. Laviolette s being very careful with how when and under what circumstances he uses Chytil.

It’s like those guns in certain FPS games that do tremendous damage but overheat quickly or have a slow rate of discharge.

Reactions: AirGut

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Getting one sweep is hard as hell. Getting two was a lot to hope for. I was only able to watch the highlights this morning.

If you guys are ever invited to a Polish wedding, you best go. What an insane blast that was!

Be less dumb than I was, and do not try to beat the locals at their own vodka drinking game. My survival is still an open question.

The worst weddings in the world are American weddings.

Reactions: Ail

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023

Beating Eastern Europeans at drinking challenges is a fool’s errand at best and suggestive of sadomassochistic tendencies at worst.

The worst weddings in the world are American weddings.
…..at New Jersey wedding factories.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
They played a terrible first and were pretty good the rest of the way. Need to keep it going tomorrow.

Wennberg is literally Jan Erixon the center version. It has nothing to do with them both being Swedish, more to do with Jan never shot but he did everything else well with the puck.

Anyone else have extreme playoff anxiety/OCD? I was never this bad as a kid. The last few years have been bad. Superstitious, twisted stomach, etc. It's a very nervous "hey they're up 3-1" feeling.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!

Was it out in the woods or on a farm?

No joke: those can last 2-3 days. The intermission is going to Sunday mass and then coming back to continue to eat and drink.

One time, when I went to church, I didn't know it was Sunday and I thought we were at a funeral mass.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
If he doesn't want people to know when it's concussion related though, he kind of has to not be straightforward when it's something less serious too. Or else, everybody will know that when he's being coy, it's a bad thing.

Don’t play games with that man. The fans care about the players as people too. Yesterday none of us gave a shit about if he was going to play in the game. If he was sick say yah he’s got a bug this isn’t related to his prior issues no set back. That’s all he had to say. Instead he let everyone sit on it. I love Lavy but that wasn’t the right way to handle that yesterday. Just wasn’t

by the way Rangers completely outplayed Carolina yesterday you won’t hear a peep from the media about it though. No one will say Carolina is lucky they didn’t get swept lyesterday.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
Was it out in the woods or on a farm?

No joke: those can last 2-3 days. The intermission is going to Sunday mass and then coming back to continue to eat and drink.

One time, when I went to church, I didn't know it was Sunday and I thought we were at a funeral mass.
It was out in the woods. Beautiful location. No cell signal and no wifi, so no hockey for me. Like I was in any state to understand the game of hockey at that time anyway.

Beating Eastern Europeans at drinking challenges is a fool’s errand at best and suggestive of sadomassochistic tendencies at worst.
Fool's errand indeeed. Hi! My name is Fool.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
So Chytil may actually have been ill and so all the speculation here was just that

Never believe everything you read on the internet

Reactions: cheech70

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So Chytil may actually have been ill and so all the speculation here was just that

Never believe everything you read on the internet
Who the heck do we think put that speculation there

If they want to rush back a guy who was just in a boot a week ago they’re welcome to.
Even if he is not 100% if he is taking minutes away from Burns and DeAngelo, that only helps the Canes. Look at Fox on the ice for us right now. He is clearly not 100% but we are better with him

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Don’t play games with that man. The fans care about the players as people too. Yesterday none of us gave a shit about if he was going to play in the game. If he was sick say yah he’s got a bug this isn’t related to his prior issues no set back. That’s all he had to say. Instead he let everyone sit on it. I love Lavy but that wasn’t the right way to handle that yesterday. Just wasn’t

by the way Rangers completely outplayed Carolina yesterday you won’t hear a peep from the media about it though. No one will say Carolina is lucky they didn’t get swept yesterday.
But they always say WE were lucky when we won though. It's the whole disrespect thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad