Player Discussion Artemi Panarin

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
again been so mediocre these playoffs. yes, he’s gotten some points this year at least, but he hasn’t been close to the game changer we expect him to be. we really need him to step up.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
again been so mediocre these playoffs. yes, he’s gotten some points this year at least, but he hasn’t been close to the game changer we expect him to be. we really need him to step up.

Duddeeeeeeeeee.

I mean kind of before tonight but 3 apples tonight. Say what you want about his goals but 2 of his secondaries were on plays that were better than most primaries.

This is not sarcasm.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
3 secondary assists where his contribution was being the 3rd player to touch the puck? he’s made more boneheaded plays than good ones.
Bruh…

He had a great game with 3 assists and him and his line played their ass off tonight.

Even the notable Panarin haters disagree with you. This isn’t the game to bash him on.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
should have been the 3rd finalist over McDoofus.

Contrary to popular belief, McDavid was a dominant defensive center this year and is very deserving. He was better than Selke candidate Matthews in his own end.

Panarin was 4-5 and that’s likely where he landed in voting.

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
3 secondary assists where his contribution was being the 3rd player to touch the puck? he’s made more boneheaded plays than good ones.

Lol. Mystic. Come on..

105823f7-2d03-4ee7-b75e-a5dd84023eab_text.gif

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Bread has been fine and has been playing physical. Not exactly the game I want him playing but shows he is willing to pay the price.

JoeGarelli

Jun 24, 2013
Panarin has been excellent.. He's been throwing his weight around here and there too.. He is so dynamic with the puck.. I dont think trocheck and lafreinere get the same time and space without panarin on their line.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Weird considering he has 2 GW goals in the postseason so far and 3 helpers last night.
I don’t think we’ve seen the best out of him, but he’s trying more then he has( hustle wise/ getting pucks to net/ skating hard) more so then previous playoff years imo.
Coverage is a part of it, so is pressure, but he’s far from a passenger of years past.
This is the best he’s looked in the playoffs since his CBJ days of beating the leafs…. At least to my eyes.
IMO the longer this goes, the better more comfortable bread is gonna get

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Weird considering he has 2 GW goals in the postseason so far and 3 helpers last night.
I don’t think we’ve seen the best out of him, but he’s trying more then he has( hustle wise/ getting pucks to net/ skating hard) more so then previous playoff years imo.
Coverage is a part of it, so is pressure, but he’s far from a passenger of years past.
This is the best he’s looked in the playoffs since his CBJ days of beating the leafs…. At least to my eyes.
IMO the longer this goes, the better more comfortable bread is gonna get

Reactions: jay from jersey

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
This was his best game of the playoffs.

It was also the first time his line was dominant since the first game of the Washington series

Brought back "the cut to the middle of the ice" off of rush attempts in this one and had 2 really good chances come out of them (the 2nd laf goal which was just *chefs kiss* on so many levels, starting with Laf's exit to the finish), a chance in the 3rd that I thought he should have passed and the one in double OT before Trouba forced him to take a penalty.

Wasn't even mad that he shot the one in the 3rd, it was a decisive decision and IIRC it required a pretty great back check and all out dive from Jarvis to get in the way.

Reactions: AirGut

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad