Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
While you hate to see this happen, I would guess Winnipeg is wanted to know the timing of this.

Most of the losses weren’t close. But Nichushkin killed them. If there was an investigative lag, the Jets can’t be pleased.

John

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
While you hate to see this happen, I would guess Winnipeg is wanted to know the timing of this.

Most of the losses weren’t close. But Nichushkin killed them. If there was an investigative lag, the Jets can’t be pleased.

John
Maybe, but they just have to grit their teeth and wear that silently. They can't make any public waves about a guy's addiction problem without being completely insensitive. And it won't change anything anyway.

Reactions: 70sSanO

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Lol that's about as textbook as you can get for goalie interference
Toronto war room has got parlays on Boston apparently tonight

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Can't believe NHL referees are doing everything to make Flor....Boston win this series :sarcasm:

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
This is what I imagine the play by play guy looks like right before he says Bouchard's name:

FIume76XsAUDcy7.jpg

It is very annoying

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
While this is undoubtedly true, I would give at least one of my kidneys for a Ducks playoff game. I don't care that I'd be a nervous idiot.
Oh sure. But I can’t control that. :laugh:

I do remember that once the Ducks would get eliminated I couldn’t really stomach watching the rest of the playoffs. The last few years it’s been quite enjoyable just watching a lot of the games. The intensity is awesome. You just gotta make lemonade until Verbeek stops feeding us lemons. :laugh:

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Oh sure. But I can’t control that. :laugh:

I do remember that once the Ducks would get eliminated I couldn’t really stomach watching the rest of the playoffs. The last few years it’s been quite enjoyable just watching a lot of the games. The intensity is awesome. You just gotta make lemonade until Verbeek stops feeding us lemons. :laugh:
Sure, although Verbeek is still working through the supply that Murray left him.

I was the same way; once the Ducks were gone, I didn't care. Now I can watch whatever and usually enjoy it. I just miss that rush of excitement sitting down to watch my favorite team play playoff hockey. There's nothing quite like it.

Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad