GDT: 2024 Regular Season Thread

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Raise it! 🏴‍☠️

Heaven forbid that POS owner of the Marlins go out & sign someone like Chapman or JD Martinez or ANYONE to help this team. And they wonder why people don't want to go to the ballpark when every time they make the post season, they do NOTHING the following season to try & build off it. At least the Pirates are trying.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
If this isn't a wake up call to get their shit together at home then I don't what will do it. Only 4 games into a new season but considering how they played at MMP last year this doesn't bode well lol.
Last year, it was the batters eye as an excuse. What will it be this year? And batters eye can't be a reason because road teams never have a issue(besides Trout I believe) and it's been the same since 2017(I think although they tried tweak it last season but essentially the same).

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Last year, it was the batters eye as an excuse. What will it be this year? And batters eye can't be a reason because road teams never have a issue(besides Trout I believe) and it's been the same since 2017(I think although they tried tweak it last season but essentially the same).
They'll come out with some bs nonsense. Whatever the case ,they better be ready to dig themselves out of this hole. Our schedule is pretty tough coming up.

Blue Jays x3 @Home
@ Rangers x4
@ Royals ×3 ( as last year proved this isn't a gimme )
Rangers x3 @ Home
Braves x3 @ Home

This could get bad early if we continue like this . They better relearn how to play in the Juicebox soon.

Reactions: punk_o_holic
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240401_192710399.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

95Tal

Jan 15, 2019
Portland, Oregon
Imanaga was impressive in his Cubs' debut but gave up a few long fly balls. They describe him as a fly-ball pitcher so it will be interesting to see how he does when the wind's blowing out at Wrigley.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Tigers with 5 runs in the 10th, Mets are going to be 0-4 and the Tigers will be 4-0.

Marlins are now 0-5. This will be like a 9-8 NFL team that somehow made the playoffs by winning a ton of close games going 3-14 the next season.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Blanco of the Astros has a no hitter through the 8th against the Jays. He walked the lead off hitter of the game (Springer) and nobody has been on base since.

IKF is now pitching for the Jays in the bottom of the 8th

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad