2024 NHL Draft Thread - Upd: Draft Lottery is May 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Dickinson didn't have a single 2nd oa vote. I also think there is a good chance one of the Hawks staff scouts are on the panel. If it isn't Demidov, I think it's Levshunov for the Hawks
Because Bob doesn't have any Chicago scouts on his lists.

You can look at previous years too. Blackhawks drafted players tend to be lower on Bob's list than where the Blackhawks have them ranked.

Also I doubt the rest of the scouting department agrees with Davidson. There's no world in which Doneghey has Dickinson at #2. But Kyle would.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010

You can look at previous years too. Blackhawks drafted players tend to be lower on Bob's list than where the Blackhawks have them ranked.

Also I doubt the rest of the scouting department agrees with Davidson. There's no world in which Doneghey has Dickinson at #2. But Kyle would.
Source?

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
At least they have Dickenson ahead of Parekh. Not sure how scouts could have it the other way around after watching them go head to head in the London/Saginaw series that just wrapped up.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

FWIW, Powers mentioned weeks ago he heard from a source the Hawks really like Levshunov.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Not gonna names but it’s kind of annoying when people spend years just harping on the guy they wish the Hawks took so hopefully there’s not a lot of that for this pick.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
FWIW, Powers mentioned weeks ago he heard from a source the Hawks really like Levshunov.
I could see that being the case on the Doneghey side of the team.

He always favours guys who play in America. And Celebrini aside, Levshunov is the consensus top player in the NCAA or USHL.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Eiserman never really got better. He still made the same poor turnovers. Still made the same selfish plays. He’s actually pretty physical too. Idk. A real enigma. I think he could end up a real good player actually, just with a lot of flaws. Reminds me a bit of James Neal.

Reactions: Muffinalt

dreadpirateroberts

Nov 14, 2018
Seven Seas
IMG_0350.jpeg

I really think they should consider adding a Russian goaltender or two in the pipeline, and let them marinate over there. It’s worked out pretty well for other teams. You can figure out spots later if it comes to it. Take Pavel Moysevich or Kirill Zarubin at either 138 or 163

Last edited:

Mjul Qvist

Nov 28, 2009
I’m too nervous to sleep. Been anxiously waiting for this all season

I´m not. Been waiting this for a long time also but I´m confident we´ll get a good and potential player this time too. Sure Celebrini would be huge but after him it really doesn´t matter if you are picking second or fourth.

Reactions: HawksDub89

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
It's NCFY Day...err...Night....

That is.."No Celebrini For YouNight" ...
Then later on Draft 1st round night :."with the 4th pick in the 2024 NHL Entry Draft the Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select ________________*

Pff the board at 1.Celebrini 2.Demidov 3.Lindstrom...leaving g KD to take either Levshunov or Dickinson OR the surprise.Tij Iginla....

Reactions: Drumman44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad