Hockey Ultimate Team: Xbox One Giveaway String!

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Thanks, CatchyTune.

Sorry was busy today and just now have been able to get on my xbox.

I'll make sure to put up the contract.

Thanks again.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
We made it! Thanks to all for a successful giveaway! Now, the last one is going to be different. Instead of entering and randomizing, you will be guessing this weeks TOTW. Since you only get 1 guess, I would highly recommend you wait until Tuesday or Wednesday (I believe TOTW is Wednesdays?). If more than one person guesses correctly, we will randomize the correct guessers. You will only be guessing the NHL lines of TOTW. I'm not 100% sure, but is it 2 forward lines and 1 defense pairing? Or is it 2 defense pairings? Well anyways, just guess the NHL lines

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Just a suggestion, I don't really care, but what do you think about everyone posting their usernames in this thread to be eligible then PMing you their TOTW picks? I could see people just simply copying each other and switching up like one or two guys otherwise. You could then share the PM of the winner in this thread if you want.

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Just a suggestion, I don't really care, but what do you think about everyone posting their usernames in this thread to be eligible then PMing you their TOTW picks? I could see people just simply copying each other and switching up like one or two guys otherwise. You could then share the PM of the winner in this thread if you want.

Would I be able to simply post the PM like in a quote? Or just copy/paste honestly?

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Would I be able to simply post the PM like in a quote? Or just copy/paste honestly?

here's a PM I just copy/pasted from my inbox:

Tasteslikekevinbacon said:
Hey man, if you wanna save pucks I can lend Kesler!

So yeah, you can just copy/paste it, for whichever PM you want to share just click the reply button then copy the text including the quote brackets

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
If you want more transparency, have people post their predictions here. There is no way to guarantee that the giveaway isn't fixed through PM's. (not saying you would, just know some people would whine if they didn't win)

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
If you want more transparency, have people post their predictions here. There is no way to guarantee that the giveaway isn't fixed through PM's. (not saying you would, just know some people would whine if they didn't win)

Ok, I've decided to make the posts here.

EuroTide

Sep 19, 2008
Sedin - Kesler - Kane
Domi - Sedin - Callahan

Lindholm - Letang
Fowler - Vatanen

Anderson

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

D Sedin-Hanzal-Domi
Stoll-Kesler-Bjugstad

Lindholm-Keith
Polak-Ristolainen

Anderson

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
D. Sedin - Hanzal - Domi
Pacquette - Kesler - J. Staal

Lindholm - Stone
Orpik - Suter

Anderson

EDIT: Btw, how will you determine the winner? The person who guesses the most correct? I'm thinking its pretty unlikely someone guesses every one right haha!

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
D. Sedin - Hanzal - Domi
Pacquette - Kesler - J. Staal

Lindholm - Stone
Orpik - Suter

Anderson

EDIT: Btw, how will you determine the winner? The person who guesses the most correct? I'm thinking its pretty unlikely someone guesses every one right haha!

If nobody gets it right (and some one may), whoever closest wins yes

CatchyTune

Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Weird request here...... Could someone post the TOTW? I cant get on NHL 16 since i'm downloading a new game which takes 8 freakin' hours

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad