Buffalo Bills Wildcard: Bills (#3) v. Pats (#6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Massive credit to Daboll for this game, since I've been shitting on him for the most part. He really has had some gems this season and the combination of right calls and note-perfect execution made this the laugher it was. f***in A man, good vibes all around. Game ball to everyone

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Matthew Judon gets such an ungodly amount of hype compared to his actual on-the-field performance. He was supposed to be spying Allen at certain points in all of these games and he just cannot do it. It's crazy.

Otherwise what a game!

He was good the last game at being dirty and trying to hurt Allen with that trip. #PatriotsWay

Reactions: buffalowing88

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
In hindsight this game explained the fans frustrations this year.

Bills had one of the highest scoring offenses in the league and I think most fans are disappointed. Even with putting up big points they always left something lacking.

The offenses game tonight I think was what everyone thought the Bills were capable of. And it’s historic:

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
In hindsight this game explained the fans frustrations this year.

Bills had one of the highest scoring offenses in the league and I think most fans are disappointed. Even with putting up big points they always left something lacking.

The offenses game tonight I think was what everyone thought the Bills were capable of. And it’s historic:

Except for those extra points.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
What an absolutely cathartic beatdown. Felt even more like an exorcism than 38-9 last year.

The offense...man, what a time to have everything click.

Defense did its thing.

About the only disappointments were Bass missing the XPs and Hyde not being able to house that punt return.

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
In the last 20 years, Bills wins in the playoffs against NE without a dil on the field: 0. Number of wins WITH a dil on the field: 1. That's f***ing science bud, better get used to it :D
You’re way more enthusiastic about this than I am, so I’m not going to throw a gaping shadow over your dildo.

You do you… literally

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I’ve posted on here why Mac sucks and won’t be good

He has 3 throws: 1) he throws and you question what he’s doing, 2) that soft lob that hangs in the air and 3) the throw that’s short and the WR has YAC potential.

Bit this is why Mac will be out of the league quicker than JP Losman:

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I'm okay with Bills fans presenting the badly defeated Patriots with personal massage devices as a token of their empathy and hospitality.
They clearly could use the comfort.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
that was an almost surreal beatdown. i don’t even know what to say. feeling pretty good about this team right now

Reactions: kirby11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad