Who would you rather the Oilers play in round two?

Who would you rather the Oilers play in round two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
I actually don't mind the late starts since I don't usually go to bed til late anyways. As long as the game doesn't go into OT, then I'm quite fine with 8pm starts. But any 8:50pm puck drops like last series is kind of stretching it. I just don't like if we played Nashville and had any 5pm starts which means the game would be starting as I'm just getting off work and had to miss the first period. That would suck more than having a late game for me.
I'm watching in EST, so I'm being selfish. I love games starting at 7pm MT (9pm EST), but the 10:50 start times on a weeknight are tough. And you know that's what we'd get if we face the nucks.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Nucks would be better for the rivalry long term.
NSH seems like an easier opponent but Forsberg scares me.

We should be able to get past both teams if we continue to get reffing that doesn't fall for dives.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Both teams look like shit and the Oilers are going to shred either one to pieces. Imagine being a Canucks fan thinking they're going to shut down the Oilers' offence. They are 2022 Flames.

Reactions: Oilhawks

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
If Dallas wins tonight you would think game one would be on Sunday for our series.,but fully expect the Cucks are already whining to the league for a Tuesday start, so that’s what I expect.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
A Vancouver refugee in my office said "canucks win no matter what even if you best us you beat our 3rd string goalie and it doesn't count".

I told him if you were in the playoffs more often you'd know you take it as you get it with 40 year old goalies, your top players on one leg, cap circumventing opponents etc.

😂 Nuck fans already getting the excuses ready.

Oilhawks

Not-my-fault Skinner
Nov 24, 2011
A Vancouver refugee in my office said "canucks win no matter what even if you best us you beat our 3rd string goalie and it doesn't count".

I told him if you were in the playoffs more often you'd know you take it as you get it with 40 year old goalies, your top players on one leg, cap circumventing opponents etc.

😂 Nuck fans already getting the excuses ready.

Sounds like a Nucks fan, perpetual loser fanbase. I'm surprised he didn't pull the "well Vancouver won the Cup in 1915 so none of this matters" like that clown on the mains.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad