Who should the Jets put in net for Game 4 and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
I agree with that part.

I may be able to be a little more specific - since some time has passed since last night's asskicking.

Sitting Hellboy, arguably our best regular season player, is indeed a statement. But if we still had lost that game with Bro between the posts, people would have run Bowness out of town.
No they would not ahve. I did a poll on a forum, and 55% wanted Bowness to start Brosoit. As we aw, when Bro came in, the Jets only allowed 4 shots, and he has not been scored on. I will go out on a limb, and say if the Jets had started Brossoit, the series would be tied, and headed back to Winnipeg with momentum.

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Sitting your best player is bush league stuff. Poor guy is going to have PTSD playing behind this group. If this team needs to sit a Vezina caliber goaltender to "shake" them up, they have character, skill and/or coaching issues.

This has been done before, and there are too many examples to point out. However Chicago in 2015, and Pittsburgh in 2017 pulled their #1 goalie when he was not performing right, and put them in later on. So it is not unprecedented. The Jets coaching staff have no balls.

As someone said, last years champion Vegas shows absolutely no loyalty, and it got them the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad