Buffalo Bills Week 8: Bills (5-1) v. Packers (3-4), Sun. @ 8:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Only the third home game. So far we’ve outscored opponents 79-10 at home. Extra week. Prime time. A Packers team in disarray. Rodgers struggling when teams aren’t blitzing…and we not only don’t blitz we get pressure without it.

Line is 10.5

Lay the points. Bills by three scores.

Reactions: kirby11

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Capture.PNG

This is the appropriate shirt for this week.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
They’ll be desperate for a win next week that’s for sure

would much rather the packers had won today. they will be desperate next week and a tough out.
Classic trap game. Packers could be a cornered animal.
I hope the Bills are mentally back to work tomorrow. Normally, Monday is a report day and Tuesday is the off day from a Sunday game. I hope they changed it up following the bye. I know Shaq Lawson was at Clemson for the Syracuse game on Saturday.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Yeah…Vancouver is really going to be desperate for a win too. Wish they’d have beaten Minnesota. Classic trap game.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Only the third home game. So far we’ve outscored opponents 79-10 at home. Extra week. Prime time. A Packers team in disarray. Rodgers struggling when teams aren’t blitzing…and we not only don’t blitz we get pressure without it.

Line is 10.5

Their WR room is abysmal and LaFleur has mostly refused to concede that Jones is currently the better Aaron on their team and should run everything through him. Though I also doubt Rodgers' ego would allow the team to operate from that premise.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Classic trap game. Packers could be a cornered animal.
I hope the Bills are mentally back to work tomorrow. Normally, Monday is a report day and Tuesday is the off day from a Sunday game. I hope they changed it up following the bye. I know Shaq Lawson was at Clemson for the Syracuse game on Saturday.
Any given Sunday is a true statement. Buffalo could come out flat. Im ultra confident, though. Allen is money in prime time games. It'd be extremely out of character for the defense to give up a lot of points against a team like the Packers.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Any given Sunday, plus it's Aaron Rodgers. Can a surefire Hall of Famer defending MVP still have a good game? Of course he can.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse

Line is 10.5

Must read in Irv Weinstein voice:
"Poster previously bet big Buffalo blowout but became borderline baffled by Dolphins disaster."

I agree the Bills should be favored. But they will need to do a lot more than just "show up". Packers have been crap, and I know there are only 5 NFC teams currently with winning records, but GB's playoff chances will be on the ropes if they lose a couple more. They're fighting for their lives. Buffalo isn't.

Reactions: billsandsabres

My Cozen Dylan

Feb 21, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Was looking at trade targets and I really love the idea of buying low on Chase Claypool.

Maybe Cam Akers too if they think they won't be able to re-sign Singletary given cap restraints.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I heard someone on the radio yesterday in the DC area call in about how the Commanders keep beating "the best" (in reference to Green Bay) even though they're not having a good season. I was like...riiiiigggght.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Watching this Pats-Bears game and feeling so thankful we have Josh Allen. Some pretty bad QBing in this game. Even on that TD pass from Zappe, he threw a nearly uncatchable ball to a receiver with no defenders anywhere close to him.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
Zappe and Mac Jones were separated at birth. Or Uncle Rico was setting up franchises. They look the exact same

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Watching this Pats-Bears game and feeling so thankful we have Josh Allen. Some pretty bad QBing in this game. Even on that TD pass from Zappe, he threw a nearly uncatchable ball to a receiver with no defenders anywhere close to him.

This may be the worst NFL crop of QBs in an NFL season. After Mahomes and Allen… Burrow and Herbert….. who is there? Hurts? The NFL has like 5 QBs worth watching right now.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
This may be the worst NFL crop of QBs in an NFL season. After Mahomes and Allen… Burrow and Herbert….. who is there? Hurts? The NFL has like 5 QBs worth watching right now.
I'd put Hurts above Herbert. Fields actually isn't bad but holy shit he has to get the ball out in under 2 sec and his receivers get zero separation. Pettis is the only one that might get separation.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I'd put Hurts above Herbert. Fields actually isn't bad but holy shit he has to get the ball out in under 2 sec and his receivers get zero separation. Pettis is the only one that might get separation.
Fields has a serious case of happy feet, and his field of vision shrinks quickly when he feels pressure. That’s going to limit the amount of success he can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad