Buffalo Bills Week 7: Bye week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
We want Cleveland over the Ravens, right? The Ravens scare me, I want them gone.
I’d say yes. However Baltimore doesn’t scare me too bad. Not as bad as they did going into the season.

I personally think we are the best team in the AFC. I know anything can happen but even come playoffs I feel we are the better team as we stand today. I think there is tier one worry, meaning they can keep pace with us and could come to last possession, tier two which are teams that are good but we also have to make mistakes for them to win and tier three are teams who have to play a near perfect game while we make a lot of mistakes and we should steam role otherwise.

I would rank my worry as:
Tier one: KC
Tier two: LAC, Tenn, Bal
Tier three: everyone else.

It might be my optimism or it might be a little bit if homerness coming out but even the tier two teams, as we stand and they stand today I don’t think will be us, in OP in January.

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
We want Cleveland over the Ravens, right? The Ravens scare me, I want them gone.
I am rooting for the Ravens today. I see them making the playoffs no matter what happens in this one with the exception of major injuries hitting again.

I would rather Cleveland just be eliminated all together by the time Watson is back. Their roster is pretty decent

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I am rooting for the Ravens today. I see them making the playoffs no matter what happens in this one with the exception of major injuries hitting again.

I would rather Cleveland just be eliminated all together by the time Watson is back. Their roster is pretty decent
This made me start to think about what will get a team in at the 7th spot. With the way things sit as of now I’m thinking 10-7 will get 7th and will probably come down to the breakers. I don’t think anyone will sneak in at 9-8. Heck there could be division winners at 10-7 and all the wildcard teams at that record too.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Some afternoon bye week thoughts as I sit here laying on the couch watching RedZone (with a nap maybe or maybe not thrown in there :laugh:)
1) We are going to feast next Sunday night versus GB
2) I think we are finally watching the twilight/sunset of Brady
3) I might have overvalued my concern over Tenn., that entire division is trash and they shouldn’t be letting Ind hang around.
4) Dallas will probably get a wildcard spot in the NFC, get hyped up and get destroyed wildcard weekend.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Only team this weekend that has impressed me even a little is Cincy. Lots of mediocre predictable football.

Reactions: kirby11

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Cincy is the only team in the AFC North that gives me some cause for concern with their explosive WRs. The Browns are currently held back by Brissett and the Ravens game plan of “put everything on Lamar” isn’t exactly going great. That game probably should’ve been tied if not for the refs somehow ruling that a neutral zone infraction was a false start on that FG attempt at the end

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Cincy is the only team in the AFC North that gives me some cause for concern with their explosive WRs. The Browns are currently held back by Brissett and the Ravens game plan of “put everything on Lamar” isn’t exactly going great. That game probably should’ve been tied if not for the refs somehow ruling that a neutral zone infraction was a false start on that FG attempt at the end
Burrow needs to stay upright to get it to them though and their O line has not been good. Our D line should be able to feast when we play them.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
If you had told me before the season started that after the 1pm games of week 7 we would have:
NJJ 4-2 with a real chance to be 5-2 after their game, NJG at 6-1, GB at 3-4, and TB at 3-4 I would have made sure you weren't driving because you would have clearly been under the influence of something. Rodgers doesn't have any weapons but I wouldn't have suspected them being sub 500, Brady always seems to find a way but he might be finally done, and the two NJ teams having winning records no matter what happens with the NJJ game is just crazy to think about. The NFL truly is something.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Can someone please explain "There is no foul for illegal contact, the ball was in the air" in the Jets game? If the ball was in the air and there was illegal contact, isn't that DPI?

Also, outside of Buffalo and KC, is anyone good in the AFC? Good god there are some mediocre teams. Chargers getting lit up.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Cincy's line is awful. Unless they get their shit together- our front four would eat them up.

Jets look terrible without Hall. Theyre defense looks good, but it's hard to gauge how good they are given the offenses they've played against.

Also, I'm looking it in fantasy. A backfield of Jacobs, Chubb, and Kanara will do that!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Chiefs took that loss personally and are taking it out on poor San Fran

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Jets barely getting by a bad Broncos team starting their backup QB doesnt inspire much confidence in me that theyre a legit good team. Zach Wilson is holding them back. It'll be interesting to see where he's at this time next year. He has excellent arm talent and can maneuver well, so the potential is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad