GDT: WCSF | IV | "Make It So" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 4.14.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
This is me too.

My problem is I forget it and by like game 30 and 40 im ragging on him unfairly.

And then the playoffs start and I look stupid.
I was pretty good this year at telling myself "wait for playoff Drai" when I was screaming internally about him in the regular season at times

• Haha
Reactions: stony

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
He's going to make wrong reads on occasion. The guy plays at the highest rate ever and his feet and brain although super elite will not always get the right read. I'm stunned that anyone would think McDavid would be nervous. He's lived for this moment all his life and throughout all elite level situations.
In games like this its so tight you have to take what is there. McD used to take it wide everytime when he has the D beat. Take the puck to the net when you beat contain. That is elemental.

Just like Nuge did there and shooting the puck. Thank god he didn't try to pass the puck like 20 other plays tonight. What happens when you shoot. huge goal. Oilers heard me and starting to shoot a bit more. We were making it easy on Silovs before.

That goal was so big. lol that it was caused by a Canuck chasing yet another hit. yeah you got the hit, your goal light is flashing ya loser. That was Juulsen right? Serves Nucks right for playing a raw rookie out there.

Huge game by Pickard. Best goaltending we've had in playoffs we knew it would be.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That Soucy suspension paid off. Juulsen already f***ed up huge.

Glad the team didn’t give the League reason to even up the suspensions. Sucks to see McD get rocked like that, but big picture, revenge doesn’t win you games.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I was pretty good this year at telling myself "wait for playoff Drai" when I was screaming internally about him in the regular season at times
I'm just so used to a team having to really grind to get to the playoffs where they have to go all out, I think they know we're at the point where they dont have to do that every game, the top teams all do this.

I saw the avs take weeks off during the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad