GDT: WCSF | IV | "Make It So" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 4.14.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
McDavid is the player that every team game plans to stop. You see that respect on that PP goal when he draws three Canucks and then uses that overload coverage to find Draisaitl with space in his office. It's an elite goal scorer's finish. But it's the best player in the game able to draw coverage overload and find the snipe show.

Reactions: McOilers97

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Lol holy shit. Elliott thinking he actually was complaining about not getting a 5min. I was literally joking lol.

Kane put his hands up and it did high stick Myers. But there was no force there, there was no outward movement of the hands to make it enough of a forceful cross check motion to be a cross check.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Unfortunately he's right. How do you explain McD stopping up on a play where he's burned the D and could walk right in on net. That was 7mins in. McD was good on pk but he's botching some plays. Hyman poor period as well. Drai some giveaways. Whole team is chronically trying to pass the puck into the net. When Hyman looked for the pass across to Ekholm I'm saying just shoot the puck. your in prime scoring area. Nucks have active sticks and most times that last pass will be blocked. Gotta take the chances when they are there.
He's not nervous. Canucks are game planning to slow him down whether zone entries or overplaying him to force other Oilers to beat them.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Can’t stand Simpson. “Non-event period” when the oilers get 2 min on the pp and score and shut down Vancouver in 6 minutes? Singh would be better then a Toronto phone.
im really missing Jack and Singh. Play by play has been awful this round.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Lol holy shit. Elliott thinking he actually was complaining about not getting a 5min. I was literally joking lol.

Kane put his hands up and it did high stick Myers. But there was no force there, there was no outward movement of the hands to make it enough of a forceful cross check motion to be a cross check.
I agree. I wish Tocchet would have got his wish and it would be called a cross check because no ref is tossing a player out for a love tap like that. It would have made it a minor.

I'm all in favor of the refs actually calling the game. That's what was not happening before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad