GDT: WCSF | IV | "Make It So" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 4.14.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
There were about 7 chances in the last 5 minutes in the Bruins Panthers game that would have been goals against Skinner, including 2 breakaway chances, 2 clear shots from the slot, and several rebounds- but they all looked like routine, boring saves with Swayman and Bobrovsky. Funny how that works, not every chance has to go in.

What kind of sorcery is a goalie doing by stopping pucks, any shot the defense allows us supposed to go in....

Reactions: Oilhawks

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
This is what I keep telling Cuck fans too. If Zadorov doesn’t try to break Connor’s spine Soucy doesn’t get suspended. Funny thing is Zadorov is now running his mouth regarding Connor.
The culture of whining and diving is strong there. After witnessing that embellishment/dive on the Foegle crosscheck (even the refs agree with me), then him whining about refs/mcdavid not long after his coach.. Zadarov is fully a canuck

Reactions: frag2

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
No 11-7. 12-6 now.

Makes sense, don’t even know if Knob is used to managing a 12-6 line up. Heard he only used that configuration 2 times during the whole season.

Reactions: soothsayer

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
I'd like to see a 4th line of

Janmark Carrick Gagner

Anyhow, I'm not only hoping Picks plays great, I really want to see Holloway explode on that 2nd line.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
What are the odds Canucks fans will all be pumping the Messier Award if Miller gets it?

BIeucheeseWithWings

Jul 9, 2022
Always liked Perlini when he was here, seemed like an interesting dude. This came across my Youtube, looks like he's trying his hand at being a Youtuber. Seems to have a vastly different personality than what you would assume from a hockey type.

Edit: The screencap is just to garner attention, he doesn't actually think Mcdavid is a jerk lol.

That's exactly why I didn't click it when it was at a few thousand views. Last I saw it was at 130k.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Suck It GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Always liked Perlini when he was here, seemed like an interesting dude. This came across my Youtube, looks like he's trying his hand at being a Youtuber. Seems to have a vastly different personality than what you would assume from a hockey type.

Edit: The screencap is just to garner attention, he doesn't actually think Mcdavid is a jerk lol.

Basically Connor is nice, dedicated, and has a dry sense of humor for anybody wondering.

Sportsnet salivating over the Canucks is getting old. It's only 2-1.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad