GDT: WCSF | GM5 | Colorado Avalanche at Dallas Stars | 7:00PM CT | ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Could've called Rantanen for starting the whole scrum with a random cross check too.

Avs fans need to open their eyes.
That would have been incredibly weak. Rantanen gave a weak cross check and then received one back - something that happens after almost every whistle in the playoffs. Tanev deciding to get involved and not control his stick is just a dumb penalty to take, but it's deserving. If he cross checks him in below the shoulders he doesn't get called.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
i mean, we each have our embellishers, ours is marchment
avs have rantanen, vgk marchessault, etc etc etc

drawing calls has become part of the game and mediocre reffing too

lets just be thankful for no eddie olczyk tonight

And Mackinnon. And Makar.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
rantanen played us and they capitalized, we need to move on and try to be smarter than that
Make no mistake, I know it was weak. But they are gonna do whatever they can to continue their season. Fans in an uproar is kinda humorous

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
No oil fan is neutral when it comes to Avs games lol.
Some of us can be. I hold no grudges for the playoffs 2 years ago the Oilers were just outclassed and missing an element or two from being able to break through in that series. The Avs are one of my favourite teams to watch even if they aren't nearly as good as 2 years ago. Nichushkin loss pretty much kills this team though and they don't have the 2022 depth to make up for a loss like that imo.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
The pick play that never gets called is the more egregious thing here than whatever that was with Rantanen. To that end though, like Tanev going after him despite the result. Don’t launch over a goalie laying down for whatever you were trying to do.

Reactions: LT and Elysian

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
TIL all of Drai’s cup shots are playing the “right way”
Just payback for dirty plays done on Drai. He’s never did it without good reason. I blame the refs for letting it get to that point, cause Drais back has been open season for defenceman cross checks for years.

• Wow
Reactions: RedRocking
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad