GDT: WCSF GM05 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Thur. May 16th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | So Tight, Almost Like a Playoff Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
So has yours. Rocks. Glass houses.

Loved that album.
1715904416721.png

Aug 25, 2009
éal
If the Canes win and there's a game 7 on Saturday, it's scheduled to be at 8 PM ET.

So I'm thinking this means a 5 PM ET start for Oilers-Vancouver game 6?

Reactions: Summer Rose
Aug 25, 2009
éal
I hope not...

2PM PST on a Saturday?!
Since the NYR/CAR start time have already been announced, it's have to be something like that. They wouldnt schedule it at 11 PM and they dont want the games overlapping. Not ideal in any case, I wonder why they didnt put the CAR/NYR hypothetical game in the afternoon instead.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Let’s see if Tochetts Jack Adam’s Award winning strategy of “just play better, stupid” works.
He has made some lineup changes which is smart. Putting Lindholm might spark Petersson to score, giving us 3 good lines instead of 2. Before Lindholm was playing with scared Mikheyev and no name Lafferty. Now Hoglander is back and hope it will be a motivation for him to play better while Lindholm will give Pettersson some good passes. The Bluger line can play against McDavid since Joshua and Garland will be full value. Bringing Podkolzin will add another hard forecheker to the lineup

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
I’m both excited and terrified all at the same time

I think it’s bad move breaking up the Linholm Joshua Garland line. That lines been giving the oilers fits.
Need to try and see if they can spark Pettersson to score. If Pettersson wakes up and gets going due to Lindholm, that will be huge. Blueger has played with Garland and Joshua for about 20 or 30 games in regular season and was our best line in many games. Having an effective Pettersson will be more dangerous imo.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Right now Canucks struggles are getting more shots and being more offensive. Pettersson playing with 2 pylons has done jack shit for our offense. Putting Lindholm with Pettersson can maybe help Pettersson get those passes when he is open. Mikheyev has played like trash losing board battles and scared to hit. Even when Mikheyev had opportunities to score, he would miss. Dude hasnt scored since last year and has been trash. Hoglander didnt play good and didnt pass the puck to Pettersson. So hopefully Lindholm playing way better can spark Petey

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Smart move re-united Joshua - Blueger - Garland. Pettersson plays with Lindholm, hopefully he gets a spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad